chapter seventy eight

Savanna what now?

My eyes hurt alot from yesterday, yes I was crying but I also went to my parent to tell them about me and Alex. They hit me so hard that I was sure that they are aims to kill me until I ran back outside.

I sat on the bench close to the hospital, I winced from the pain feeling on my rib and my butt, the cold air made the pain feel even more worse and dried tears. I didn't have a place to stay tonight and it was going to be a very cold night from the way the clouds looked. It looks like it was even going to snow soon tonight.

I wrap my handon my body for warmth the hoodie I was wearing was not thick enough to stop making me feel cold and I said a little prayer for Serenity before I closed my eyes trying to sleep here too

It was not an hour that i felt something warmth wrapped around me,a hand on my shoulders trying to tap me"Blake?". I called opening my eyes to him here too.

"Hey sunshine, it's snowing and you're here. I know what happened since Aria askee me to look for you. You can stay over at my house for a while". He said a bit of comfort in his tone as I nodded no

"No, Blake. It's fi-". I stopped and sneeze, it was extremely cold and the park was beginning to be filled with snow slowly.

"Your face and nose is cold Savanna, we know it's unsafe for a woman to stay in this place alone. Come on princess". He demanded without any sign of plead.

He pulls me up and wraps me up tightly as he takes my hand and takes me in his car before he puts on the heater and he drives, my mind wandering to Alex. I hope he will be okay and Serenity too.

It was already becoming winter in Los Angeles, I loved the snow and I was use to it because Andrew could lock me out for a day for being a bad girl, no Kink in this because I know your dirty minds

"Okay, make yourself at home. I'll make some tea for you and new clothes". He adds before he shuts the door to the like room that I was supposed to stay in.

It didn't feel like home,even Alex's home was not home to me but him and Serenity made it a home for me. It had all the warmth I needed when Alex will just cuddle with me or when I slept with Serenity in her room too.

"Here's your clothes and some tea". He says after I say he should come in. He knocked and that's was so sweet of him

"T-". I wanted to complete but sneezed, I was not really good with colds but I still survive them without going to see a doc

"Why did you stay in the snow? Do you think that you're wonder woman? You have a cold now and you look pale too". He rants before increasing the heater.

"S-". I wanted to say again before I have another moment to sneeze again.

He gives me privacy after he runs a hot bath for me, I had a bath and change to the clothes. They were awfully big for me then I drank the tea and fell asleep.

"Savanna, are you Okay?".I hear a voice ask me trying to wake me up, blake had give me medicines and it made me feel so sleepy as I sat down upright.

"A-aria?". I stammered nervously, she's mad at me too and I sneeze again, she's staring at me with nothing but sadness and pity before passing me her napkin

"Nobody is mad at you Savanna, we all were worried about you and dad is like coming back to Los Angeles soon but I mean are you Okay?". She asked again.

"Y-you were all worried about me?". I asked rather suprised, it was a new guy feeling that someone cared for me and I mean they were looking for me too.

"You are part of the family Savanna no matter what my arrogant brother does, we love you so much Okay? Do you like to stay here to come back with me?".

"I-ill stay here, thank you".

She smiled at me before she hugs me, it was warm before she leaves me again. I randomly go through my phone as a big smile crawled on my face looking at my phone's gallery as I swiped the picture.

My gallery was filled with Serenity's pic of her forehead, her eyes, her nose and her little lips and her blushing cheeks. I look through them and smiled not even knowing when tears began to fall from my eyes.

Alexander's words hurt me, very bad. I even began to like like him maybe love him but he just broke my heart so bad. I don't know how I was going to live with out seeing Serenity or that son of a custard. I don't cuss Guys. Don't curse.

_____________________

_____________

Apartment searching is hard, I'm have been looking for an apartment to live in because I can't live with Blake, plus he's my sister in laws boyfriend and they'll need their privacy and I have to leave. I felt so sick and sad seeing the Pda.

My eye goes to the last apartment, I nod seeing that it was actually a neat place.i hate staying where there's dirt honestly. I knock on the Landlord's door and sigh hoping he was not like the last one that wanted to know me intimately like how do you know someone that level and he laughed at me when I told him that I'm currently married forgetting that I'm in deed wearing my fudging wedding ring I still don't curse, maybe I'll when I'm so mad but for now, we use Pg words baby

"Thank you, I'll pack in today!". I squeal to him after the long talk and the pay of the rent that I just freaking paid for.

He chuckled"Okay Savanna, let me call all the tenants to introduce you". He say again standing up and whispering some words to a young girl as she nods

I'm done with my freaking exams, we have lot if update today and we are at twelve thousand reads like thanks.