chapter thirty six

Savanna knight.

Hello handsome!

My subconscious screamed as I got into his office, in all my life. I walked in and his eyes were still on the papers he was with, one part of me my subconscious wants to slap those papers from his hand and do something that the devil forbids but me, I think I'll just walk away and think.

"Earth to Savanna?".Alex's husky voice breaks my reverie as I look at him, I see the smirk on his face and my face was on fire.

"Sorry Mr knight, I made a cake for Sean and Dylan and I was wondering if you wanted one I made for you?".

you could have it from my breast milk also Handsome.

"You made cake, I will have it but can you please make me some coffee too?". He asked with his eyes boring to mine.

"Okay, Mr knight".

I made Alex's coffee and gave him, Sean brought me some chocolate bars. I'm so excited to try them since Sean has very good taste in chocolates aslo, I settled on my chair opened the wrapper, and took a bite then moaned from the goodness.

"Okay, we have to talk!". Lauren barges into my office then made herself at home as she glares at me for ignoring her.

"So you finally admit you are in love with Mr. Alexander knight?".

I stopped eating my chocolate and sigh, are we still talking about my supposed crush on my husband aslo whom I am like friends with right now" I saw how his hands were on your tiny waist and your hands on his shoulders Anna?".

"We were just dancing".

"Boss and personal assistant? Okay let's imagine this, close your eyes". Lauren said as I closed my eyes then sighed.

" Think about Mr knight, shirtless".

Lauren was a pervert but she wouldn't leave me alone about this, I mean I did see Alex shirtless yesterday as I shook my head telling her to get on with this.

"Imagine him saying" Savannah help me remove my sweatpants". She said in a naughty tone as my eyes flew open.

"Lauren!". I blushed, covering my hand on my face because that image was in my brain now and it was not going.

"Imagine seeing the v shape from.." She trailed seeing my cheeks heat up more and busted into laughter.

"Gosh, you're so innocent, you look like a tomato right now". She laughed again as I glared at her.

"If you think your glaring is mean then you're wrong, it is the cutest thing ever like wonder why you are cute'.

I was about to say something when the intercom stopped me as I motioned for Lauren to shut up before putting it on my ear and taking a bite from the treat.

"Okay, I'll set it up before Two".

"Come on, we have a hall to set up for the interviews with the news".I motion to Lauren as she grumbled.

I sent a note to all employees that they have to be here, I have not seen Kevin since morning and I don't think he has any idea that I'm here or something.

" Princess, can you make me some of your coffee. I'm so fucking mad at the two idiots that I call friends". Sean said tapping his feet angrily.

"I'll make you the coffee if you promise me that you won't use the f word, I hate that word".

"Sorry, princess,". He apologized before pulling me into a hug and sighed.

"I'll make you that coffee and next week some cookies". I say as a smile appeared on his face as I head to the kitchen.

" Savannah!". Kevin yells as he hugs me.

"Hey, I'm back!".

"You have to give me all the details at lunchtime,". He said hugging me again.

"Thank you, princess". Sean said as he takes a sip from it and smiled putting his hand on my shoulder.

" We have a problem and you're fuck-".

"Shut the fudge up, don't say that word. Princess doesn't like the word".Sean say again taking another sip as Dylan looks at me then motioned sorry.

I'll make you a cup of coffee too". I said heading to the kitchen before a woman pulls me back abruptly.

"You are Alexander's personal assistant or you're just a cleaner or something?". She grimaced at me scanning my outfit.

"I'm Mr knight's personal assistant, how may I help you?".

" I'm Sarah Bagels and I want to see Mr knight immediately". She commanded.

"Sorry but Mr Knight is busy but you can wait for him and i-'.

She tightens her grip on my arm and looks at me with disgust"I said call Alex for me you no good slut centered-".

"Will you shut up?And let go of her hand Witch". Sean pulls me back, Dylan checks my arm if I was okay it any scar.

" Sean baby, Dylan baby".

"Ew, Don't call us that and next time, do not I repeat don't talk to princess-like that or you won't get the offer you need especially keep your hands to yourself". Dylan sassed, I go after check with them if I could leave.

"Here's your coffee". I said to Dylan as he smiled at me taking the cup from me as I looked at Sarah starting at me.

" Mrs Sarah, as you wait should I make you some coffee or give you water?'. I asked her as she eyed me.

"Firstly, Alex and I are not married yet and why will I want coffee from you, -". She stopped as she smirked" Make me the coffee and be fast thank you'.

I walked go the kitchen and the only one thing in my mind was that was Alex and her getting married