chapter nine

Savannah KNIGHT.

I finally finished Alex schedule with using my highlights it on the laptop, I aslo got a drawing notepad and some pencil and some drawings set to make my fashion designs that I wanted to try.

I sent the New schedule to Alex and I had a copy just incase,I heard Serenity has school tomorrow and I need to meet Alex for Serenity's schedule too.

"Mr knight, can I talk to you?".I asked, I was in his presence as he broke out of his trance and scowls looking at me.

"What's Savannah?". He asked with an uninterested look as he scrolls through his laptop.

"I..need Serenity's schedule for school to know what I'm supposed to do".I said as he raised his eyes at me.

"I'll send it to you anything else?".He asked as I nodded No heading back to my room.

I sit on the couch enjoying the stars, I take the drawing book and my pencil. I take a huge breath waiting for  an idea or even inspiration but nothing comes making me throw the book and pencil out of anger like normally the ideas will come but now it's not even here.

"Mommy, can I sleep with you please?". Serenity said in her stars onesie and a huge star pushie.

"Come on".I said tapping my bed as she joined me on the bed snuggling closer to me as I tensed up as she moves close.

I try to hide the anxiety and my heart that is about to leave my chest like I'm not use to someone hugging me tightly or even someone liking me like she.

It was seven in the morning and I woke Serenity up to have a shower for school while I brought out her clothing. I went to her room and went to the walk in closet  looking at her clothing for one.

I picked out a Yellow and white checked crisscross at the back dress with white ballet flats, I put it on her bed and went downstairs to make her breakfast.

"Mom can you help me with my hair?". She asked blowing her hair away from her face as I take the scrunchie from her and packed her hair into a ponytail.

"Thank you mommy!".

She had breakfast and the driver took her to school after that I had a shower and wore blue jeans with Blue and white striped long sleeved shirt with a white sandals heading downstairs.

I got to the Office and went to greet the Boss and made his iced coffee and the  cake before I went back to my office. I took the drawing book out with the pencil then took another deep breath.

I could see the inspiration coming from Serenity's dress this morning but it was much different in my head,it was in a dark wine colour and it had a little slit from the way it dropped on the floor instead of the crisscross it was in lace up since the upper part will be satin.

My phone beeps as I see an notification that money was put in my account by Alex,he texted me saying he paid my salary like I was being paid to be his pa, I mean it was lot of money because in my old job as a waitress it could be my one year salary but it's different now.

Happiness jolts in me as the bell for lunch sets off and Lauren comes to my office as we walked downstairs and went to a diner not to far from work.

"You look happy today, finally kissed someone?"Lauren teased me as I roll my eyes nodding no.

"No, it was paid today and you can get anything you want because I'm paying and we should get something for kevin and Mrs Miller too".

We got some food and headed back to work,Lauren said she would give them for me since Alexander was calling me.

"You called Mr knight".I said like it's weird calling your husband his family name when you're bearing it too.

"I have a meeting on the fifteen of next month and that's your sister's birthday  Scarlett meaning you'll go for me". He said in an asking tone like he was not commanding me.

Scarlett birthday was always celebrate her birthday in the grandest ways, I was never allowed to go because I'm a nobody who's use is more is more useless than a beggars,the time I tried to sneak in I was beaten making me unconscious for the rest of the day but that didn't stop them from celebrating the party.

I tried giving Scarlet a gift because she will always be family to me, I bought her a dress and heels but she burnt it infront of me saying she doesn't wear such cheap fabric that do I want her gorgeous skin to get Allery rash but I got the dress from one of her favourite stores.

"Savannah!". Alexander yelled as I face him back with confusion like why was he yelling my name.

"Can you stop talking to yourself? I'm right in front of you and reply to my question and good bye". He said like he has been acting weird since the brownie that Serenity made him it.

It was time to go home again, Serenity told me she had a solar system project. She needed supplies for the model of the solar system she wants to make, she said she wanted to do something else since everyone was doing something too.

I took her hand and my card as we walk to the craft store,Serenity quickly  leaves my hand going to a box of stars as I quickly take the medium box.

We get her supplies and I got her the ceiling glow in the dark stars that she wanted as we headed back home.

Alex was waiting at the door and did not look to happy, Serenity went to her room leaving me with Alex alone.

"Where did you take my daughter!".

"I took her to the craft store to get some supplies for her project, I'm sorry if I didn't not tell you but I promise I didn't mean any harm please don't hit me". I said waiting for the slap,punch or even something.

"I'm certainly not a woman beater and I need you to sign Serenity's custody papers and adoption papers". He said passing me a pen and pointing at a blank signature place.

I signed it and he looks over at it and leaves me there, I took the stars to my room because I wanted to put them up for her later when she went to school