chapter thirty eight

Savanna knight.

"Stop saying thank you or I'll spank you Savanna".Alex grunts in anger and he pulls me into the elevator before he hits the button of his office.

I paused, he just said he wants to spank me, and from what I have heard from some of Scarlett's booty calls. I mean I hear the slapping sounds of the beats

Alex, should I just get naked now.

Does my subconscious scream making me blush, Naked? In front of Alex? I mean what will he possibly like in my body as he looks at me with the same tint on his face as we stood there in total silence.

"So I loved your cake, you're a really good baker? Who taught you how to bake or one of your natural talents?".he said breaking the ice as I turn to him.

"My dad was a chef and baker, he made me stay and learn from him when he was making something or an order also," I said as he looks atm then my lips making me suddenly bite my lips.

It has been weird since that, No. Alex was not bugging or avoiding me but it's more like quiet now and Alex told me that his little sister is in La, so she'll be staying with us until some time.

I'm so anxious because what if she does not like me or if I'm Brooklyn, I had a shower then braided my hair before I made myself some macaroni and cheese.

"Savanna, I'm home!'.Alex said as I choke on my food, she's here and I did not go and greet her.

I straightened up dusting my leggings, I took a deep breath and ran my hands on my braids then walked towards Alex's voice as I paused seeing a teen girl.

"Aria meet savanna and Savanna meet Bailey my younger sister".Alex said as I turn to her seeing her staring at me and making me very nervous.

"Nice to meet your savanna, will you show me around?".She asked nicely as I nodded as Alex went upstairs.

I took her bags headed upstairs as she halts our movement in the hallway, she coughs then eyes me" Hurt my brother and I'll make your life so miserable that you would beg to. die!". She hissed at me slamming the door in my face.

I sigh, Awesome. She thinks I'm like her brother's old girlfriend, I sighed as I go back downstairs to finish my food after I warmed it again then put some spices on top since I think it lost its flavor.

"Is there food for me to eat?".Aria said scaring me is jumped up from my seat putting my hand on my chest as she rolls her eyes at me sitting down.

"You can have mine. I said putting the bowl on her face as she looks inside and looks at me with a not-happy face.

"And the fuck will I want your half ate food especially with your used cutlery?' She said shoving it back to me, I wince from the harshness of her tone.

"Please can you not use that word on me please and I'll make you some food if you don't want my food".I stutter trying to sound brave as she rolls her eyes at me.

"Where's the pantry?". She asked as I point to the pantry, I take my laptop to check for serenity's birthday gift.

I can not believe that serenity was to be five soon, I mean she says she's five but Saturday was when she's coming home and today was Thursday meaning I've time"Alex won't let you give her that". She said again holding a bag of chips.

"Alex said I could,".

"Firstly bitch, it's Mr knight since you are just Serenity's mom, and don't smile when you say my brother's name'.

I will show you a bitch, you two-legged diseased chicken fur brain.

"She's my sister-in-law!". I mumbled to my subconscious then looking back at her, I was not smiling because of Alex. I was trying to hide the horror from her attitude that's why I was smiling.

"What'd you just say?". She asked as I nodded my head saying nothing and dashing back to my room when I wash my plates.

"So did you make friends with my sister or you're still in the process?'. Alex asks me as he gets out of the bathroom.

She's something.

"Uhm, still in the process".

"Okay, so tell me how we're celebrating serenity's birthday on Saturday? Are you going to bake her cake?".He asked sitting up on the couch with me.

He changed his shampoo, the old one smelt manly but this one smelt more of what I would like to lick from his body. Have you seen how hot he looks?

Did I just.

Bitch I know right? Let's see him naked!

"Son of a subconscious!'. I mumbled to my subconscious again then looked at Alex with the same confused face.

"You talk you yourself?". He asked with humor in his tone making me blush.

"Okay, we will discuss about this later in the morning since we don't have to go to the office and I'll be going later out with Sean". He said again, I like that he told me about his plan. It makes me feel important.

 It makes me feel important