chapter eighty seven

Savanna KNIGHT

I have been crying for two hours in the bathroom on the wet floor with my new coffee scented and stained dress. I hear the water dripping from somewhere as I rocked myself along with the beat.

My head hurts from too much crying, I mean my heart hurts even more from a replay from his words. He compares me to his cheating ex-girlfriend, the same one that made him go through alot and I was defined as her today because man called me Angel, I didn't know when I mean Kevin started to call me Angel.

"Savanna!". I heard my name, it was his voice and I didn't want to answer it, he hurt me already too much.

I had gone to the car to take Romeo and he was warm and that's why I'm here in the bathroom hugging him to cheer me up from all this that I'm feeling. He was smelling just of a pinch of Alex and aslo he was smelling of the fair too.

"Savanna?". Lauren voices says before she looks outside and Ally comes in too, they locked the door before sitting.

"Why are you crying and why are you here like Alex has been looking for you all over the place, he literally asked for them to locked all the door outside".

I sniffed, they were persistent and I told him and the fury in their eyes made me suddenly regret telling them.we were all best friends and we were there for Ally when she had her miscarriage too.

"The flying duck and he has been doing like you were the drama queen, you're suppose to kick him where the sun doesn't shine for the audacity!".Ally say

"Maybe even give him two slaps but you are too fudging gentle and sweet".

"Don't cry, let's sneak out of here and I mean have our first ever girls day!"

I sniffed "I don't know, I might ruin the mood of the girls day".

"You won't, now come.". Ally says as she pulls me up and lauren gives me a wipe to clean my face before Ally peeks out.

"There's a secret tunnel in the store, it's for emergencies but we can use it". Ally said as she pulls us to the store.

She moved the iron shelve away before we see a security system as she presses the button before the wall freaking like moves, I debate whether to do this then shrugged following Ally inside too.

it leads to the other parking lot, we get to the parking lot before Lauren calls a cab and we all get in"To the beach!".Ally says as the driver nods and drives us

"Don't worry you will feel better just by staring at the waves, sand on your toes and we will get you something else to wear since coffee stained this one".

"Thanks, so how's therapy?". I asked as I try to change the topic from me and to them as Ally gives my hand a squeeze.

"Therapy is awesome, how's your life with Dylan Lauren?". Ally asked as a big smile appear on her face immediately.

"Awesome, he's the best dad to Josh and the boyfriend to me too". She says.

The car stops as I paid the man, I was so excited to be here because I have never been here before as we walked in. The sigh of relief leaves my lips as the cold breeze slaps my face slightly.