S I X

I walked through the door of the house, which was dark, and quietly took my shoes off, placing them on a mat. I walked into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks when I saw Freya sitting in one of the stools at the kitchen counter.

"I was waiting until you got home." She said, standing up.

"I'm sorry, Freya, I really am. It's just, everyone was so worried about that missing girl and I guess I couldn't bear to see them so torn. Besides, fixing the supernatural problems around us is kind've second nature, even though most of the time we find a way to screw ur up even more."

"Hold up." She stopped home before I could continue. "Supernatural?"

"Oh, yeah...." I trailed off awkwardly, "so, this kid at School, Scott McCall, he's a type B werewolf and he said that Lydia, the girl that went missing, was turning." I explained.

"Type B? Those still exist? Huh, I guess I need to catch up a lot more than I thought."

"I guess so, Sleeping Beauty." I smiled slightly.

"Did you tell him about you?" She questioned.

"No, I don't want them to know so for as long as I can, I'm keeping my head down and pretending I'm human. Besides, I'm probably going back to being the Loner girl that nobody notices now that they found their friend." I shrugged.

"I don't think you should, Hope." Freya replied and I groaned. "Can we not have this conversation right now?"

She chuckled. "Since it's so late, I guess. One more thing before you go to bed, though."

"Shoot."

"The full moons coming up, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Ant Freya." I smiled at her a bit, "I'm not having any bad anger issues or the desire to rip someone's head off and feed it to the fish."

"Very convincing."

"I know." I chuckled. "Night, Freya."

"Night, Hope." I walked upstairs and got ready for bed.

~

I jolted awake at the sound of my alarm clock, panting heavily from the dream I just had. I felt like I wasn't in control of my body in the least bit. It felt like it wasn't even my body, like I was seeing out of someone else's eyes. But I'm probably just being stupid. I turned off my alarm and climbed out of bed, getting dressed, brushing my teeth, Etc etc before heading off to School.

~

"What the hell is going on?" I asked I came up behind Stiles and Scott on the Lacrosse Field.

"His fathers dead." Scott said, staring at a boy who was standing with Coach and three deputy's. "I think he was murdered."

"Wait, are they saying he's a suspect?" Stile questioned him.

"I'm not sure, why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles said.

"What, like overnight?"

"During the full moon."

"Wait, Isaacs a werewolf now?" I asked.

"Yes, pay attention." Stiles replied. I glared but took a deep breath when I felt my anger rising. The full moon is tonight and I cannot loose control.