F I V E

* PLEASE READ *

This Chapter is a bonus because it comes with a small little blab here. I posted the first part of a new Teen Wolf Story that I think will end up better than this one, but I won't stop updating this one. Don't worry. I would just really appreciated if you checked it out. It's called 'Dare to Dream'. Anyway, here you all go.

The bags of his eyes were a dark pink, almost red. The jacket he wore matched his brooding demeanor. The boy looked like he hadn't slept in months.

"Hello, Dear Hope." He greeted, his voice dangerous yet sweet at the same time.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm Stiles. I'm your boyfriend." The grin he wore on his face said otherwise. I shook my head. "No, your not." I said. "So, who the hell are you?"

I stepped closer, my face inches away from his. He may look like Stiles, but this wasn't him. "All in due time, Love." He stroked my cheek. "All in due time." I grabbed his wrist with lightning fast reflexes but all he did was raise his brows.

"There's the fire in you." He said, grinning mischievously. He glanced around before his eyes settled back in me. "See you tonight, Little Wolf." I shot up, gasping as I was pulled from my dream and into reality.

I looked around my room, everything from my dream gone.

I sighed, climbing out of bed to get dressed and ready for School. Facing Stiles after the dream I just had would be a bit hard considering I dreamt him evil but I had no choice. I just wouldn't tell him about it. After all, they're just nightmares. A figment of my imagination. None of its real.

~

"Eden." I snapped as I walked up to her. She smiled at me and shut her locker door, turning to face me fully.

"Hope."

"Truth time. Are you sacrificing virgins for black magic?" I asked, getting straight to the point. She gave me a look and scoffed. "Okay, Hope, I know I've expressed that I believe black magic is fine but I'm no killer. I wouldn't go as far as sacrificing people, especially virgins. That's just petty." She said and started walking, me following beside her. "Now, letting go of all that, what's new for you?"

"Absolutely nothing." I replied before pausing. "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Do you have a black magic spell that can stop nightmares." She stopped in her tracks, turning to me.

"Stop, no. Give you more control, yes. But you'd become more irritable, angry, less in control in reality." She explained.

"Then I probably shouldn't do that." I continued walking with her.

"Even I would advise against that." I chuckled. "Thanks anyway. And, I'm sorry about the whole 'accusing you of murder' thing."

"Hey, don't sweat it. It's cool." She waved it off. "See you in English."

~

After School, I decided to clear my head with a run in my human form. Running as a wolf always calms me down but it's a bit too risky at the moment. I honestly don't remember the last time I fully transformed. I can't go with Keelin because she locks herself up in the basement, but that's understandable considering most werewolves do that.

My run was cut short as I heard the twins talking. I looked to see them holding Isaac firmly and aggressively. "Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body?" Aiden asked his brother.