F I F T E E N

"Derek!" I snapped my head towards the entrance of the broken down bus to see Stiles and Scott carry in a seizing Erica. "What the hell happened?" I asked, standing up immediately. "Hold her up!" Derek ordered Scott as they lay her down.

"Is she dying?" Stiles asked.

"She might. I-" he paused as he reached over and grabbed her arm. "Which is why this is gonna hurt." He snapped her arm, breaking the bones in it and she let out a painful scream. "You broke her arm?!" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"It'll trigger the healing process." I realized, stating the fact. "But you still have to get the venom out."

"This is where it's really gonna hurt." Derek said and squeezed her arm, drawing out a lot of blood, Erica screaming in pain once again before she leaned back more, out of breath. "Stiles." She muttered as she looked up at him holding her in his arms. "You make a good Batman." She panted slightly for about another minute before her eyes fluttered closed and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Scott walked out of the bus with Derek, leaving Stiles with Erica's head on his lap and me on a bench. "Do you think she's gonna be ok?" Stiles asked me.

"I think she'll be fine and back to her new, confident, slightly bitchy self in no time." He chuckled lightly.

"You know, your not so bad.. also, there's something that's been bugging me lately.." he trailed off.

"And what would that be?" I asked, leaning forwards a bit.

"It's about what happened at the club." He said hesitantly, yet searching my face for something. My eyes flickered down towards the floor. "What did you mean by you need help?" He asked.

I paused, thinking for a second.

"I guess things just never really go right for me." A chuckled bitterly. "But I'm a Mikaelson, it's kind've a given for us."

"So change it." He shrugged.

"Easier said than done, Stilinski."

"Maybe, but not impossible." He shrugged.

"You sound like my old Headmaster." He raised his brows in amusement. "So your saying I sound like a mature man?"

"No, I'm saying you sound like your almost hitting fifty." He gasped in mock offense. "How dare you! I'll have you know I'm a completely normal sixteen year old boy."

I raised a brow. "Okay, I'm not normal but I'm not fifty either." He corrected.

"I'll settle for that."

"Back on topic, though," Stiles turned serious again, "what are you really feeling?"

"This is the weirdest therapy session I have ever been through." I stated, eyeing him.

"Just go with it." He waved it off.

"Umm..." I intertwined my fingers, ".. I guess I'm feeling like... the weight of the world is always on my shoulders." Stiles just sat and listened, not breaking eye contact. "I mean, before I was even born, my uncle declared me the savior of our family. The one that would tie everyone back together. I tried so hard to be that person all the time and everything I did only made things worse." I took a shaky breath. "First, Henry died. Then my Mom. Then my Dad and everyone in between." Tears started to falls down my cheeks. "All because I trusted the wrong people and did stupid things for selfish reasons. I ruin everything I touch. Everything I get close to. And I'm tired, I'm so tired, of always being the one people fear or the one that people rely on. I'm sick of having so much power because no one even asked me if I wanted it." As I spoke, I continued getting angrier instead of sad. The tears stopped slowing and unbeknownst to me, the lights started flickering on the bus. Stiles noticed though. "I'm sick of everyone disappointing me. I'm sick of all of it!" I shouted angrily and the lights shattered.

My eyes widened along with Stiles's. "What the hell was that?" He breathed out, staring up from the damage to me.

"Please don't tell anyone." I pleaded. "I didn't even want people to know I was a werewolf. Please, Stiles, I'm begging you. Your one of the only ones I actually trusted- Trust. Please." I begged.

He was silent for a moment, looking down at the glass shard covered floor before his eyes trailed back up to me. "Okay." He nodded. "I won't tell anyone. Not even Scott."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "But they might have some questions when they see all of this." He used his hands to gesture to the damage. If my magic worked that much, maybe I could muster up enough control to fix it. "Here goes nothing." I muttered, gaining a weird look from Stiles which I ignored.

I closed my eyes and took a breath, holding my hands out. "Venez très connu cendre. Venez très connu cendre. Venez très connu cendre. Venez très connu cendre." I continued chanting, now opening my eyes to see the glass shards slowly floating up from the ground to their respective places. "Venez très connu cendre."

"Holy crap..." I heard Stiles mutter and I squeezed my eyes shut once again as I continued chanting. Jesus, this is taking longer than it would've if I had full access to my magic. I know I said I was sick of having so much power but that was only because people used me for it or wanted to kill me. Being powerful helps a lot. Freya said that it was a mental block that was rendering my magic useless and that I needed to figure out how to overcome whatever that block is to get my magic back to its full potential. "Venez très connu cendre." I chanted one last time and opened my eyes, sighing in relief when I realized I was done.

"So, uh.... How do you- I mean.. uh- how- what-"

"-Stiles." I cut him off. "I'll explain as much as I can to you later. In private. But right now, Erica and Jackson are top priorities."

"Right. Right, right." He nodded, getting back into focus. It was quiet for a few moments before he spoke up again. "Honestly, though, if all else fails, I think I'd make a pretty good therapist." He admitted. "Would you give me a letter of recommendation or whatever?"