T H I R T Y - S I X

I climbed out of Stilinskis car with Stiles and him, all of us looking at the building known as Eichen House. We turned around at the sound of a motor bike pulling up and Scott got off, pulling off his helmet as he walked over to us.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stilinski answered, sighing slightly.

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles tried to assure him.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from." Scott argued. "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled of flies. You don't know everything yet." He said the last part to Stilinski.

"I know enough." Was the reply. "Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"No, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles commented.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialists."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"He's not." Stiles spoke up. "It was my decision."

"Stiles, I can't help you if your in here."

"And I can't hurt you." Stiles reasoned.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't..."

"If you can't... if you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out." He said. "Hopes going to talk to someone out of town who might be able to help as well. I made her promise me the exact same thing."

I looked down at my shoes as Scott's eyes landed on me. "Come on." Stilinski said to his son as they stepped towards the gate, it buzzing open as they got closer. "Wait!" I ran forwards and enveloped Stiles in a tight hug. "We get through this together." I said as I pulled away.

He chuckled lightly as he looked at me. "Always and forever. I love you."

"I love you, too. Now, go." I said, starting to step back when he pulled me close again and brought me into a kiss. It was sweet and passionate before we finally did step back. I stepped back over to Scott as Stilinski nodded at his son to walk with him and up to Echein House.

I turned to Scott as the gate closed behind them. "Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon." I assured him, starting to walk away.

"That didn't answer my question."

"Mystic Falls, Virginia." I answered.

"How can you be back by tomorrow afternoon? You probably won't even get there until a few hours before and then you'd have to come back and that's if you left now." He said incredulously.

"Give me a second." I said as I pulled out my phone and dialed a number I haven't called in a while.

"Hey, Dr S." I said once the sound of him picking up came through the line.

"Hope? What can I do for you?"

"Could you send MG to get me? It's kind of important." I replied, glancing back at a confused Scott.

"Address?"

"Eichen House in Beacon Hills, California. I'm just at the gate."

"I'm not even going to ask but, yeah, sure. He'll be there in probably a minute or two."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I hung up the phone and looked at Scott. "I am so confused."