T E N

TW - Depression, Suicide mentions, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicide Attempts

"What's taking so long, Hope?" 'Stiles' asked. "You'd finally be with your parents. Don't you want that?"

"I'd see my Dad? My Mom?" I asked, turning to look at 'Stiles'. He nodded, a grin still on his face.

"But what about-"

"-They'll get over it." He cut me off. "They haven't even known you that long. Eventually, you know they'll all forget about you."

The banging against the door got louder and sounded, in a way, more desperate. "Can I at least say goodbye?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you rather say 'hello' to your parents? To Henry? Jackson? The Church owner? Not everyone gets to say goodbye." Stiles reasoned, forcing me to look back at the broken mirror. "Besides, the longer your in their life, the more chance you have at destroying them. Your a Mikaelson, Hope. A Tribrid. You don't get a happy, normal life."

"Hope, please don't do this to me. I can't lose you." The broken voice of my Stiles rang through my ears.

"Ignore him." The Stiles in the bathroom said. "Once you do this, you can visit your parents. You can choose to stay with them, or you can come back. You can be happy with your family, or you can become the next emotionless Mikaelson."

I pressed the glass shard to my neck, watching as blood trickled down. "That's it, Hope. It's not so hard, is it?"

The banging on the door continued but what surprised me is when I was knocked into the shower. I groaned in pain, squeezing my eyes shut. When I opened them again, Stiles was there, glass shard in hand.

I looked around in confusion. "What- what's going on?" I asked. "What happened?" I furrowed my brows as I looked at Stiles as he started to help me up. "Why the hell are we in a bathtub?"

Stiles lifted me out of the tub and dropped the glass to the ground before bringing me into the tightest hug he could possibly give me. "Uh.. okay?"

"It's this motel." Lydia spoke as she walked over. She handed Stiles's a newspaper, quickly and subtly wiping away a tear. "21 Year Old Dies from Suicide Attempt." He read.

"Did something happened?" I asked as they all looked at me like I was completely insane.

"You just tried to kill yourself, Hope." Stiles said, his voice shaky as he spoke about it. "By stabbing yourself in the neck."

"What?" I whispered. "No, no, that's- that's impossible. I can't- umm...." I took a shaky breath. "We need to get everyone that Supernatural out of here." I said. "Now."

There was a loud electric whirring that made us all pause. "I'm not the only one that heard that, right?" Lydia asked.

"Someone turned the handsaw on." Allison replied.

"Handsaw?" Stiles asked as we all ran out of the room and towards another. Stiles pushed open the door quickly for us to see Ethan holding a handsaw up to his chest.

"Hey, No, Ethan, Don't!" Stiles shouted and raced forwards, grabbing onto the handsaw and wrestling with it. "Stiles!" I shouted. He's gonna his fricken face cut off.

My eyes trailed to something next to Lydia. "Lydia, the plug!" I shouted. She looked to where I pointed before ripping it out of the wall. I looked back at the fight to see Stiles face inches away from the spinning blade just before it stopped. I ran over to him and pulled him away. "You fricking idiot." I mumbled as he panted, looked back at Ethan.

The wolf let his claws show and moved them to his chest. Stiles jumped up again and grasped one arm as I went for the other, pulling his hands away before he knocked us off and fell into the heater, which hissed at the contact.