T H R E E

"Look, she's not dead." Derek said, refusing to believe Isaac.

"Derek, he said 'there's a dead body. It's Erica.' Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation." Stiles replied.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked, still refusing to believe the dire truth.

"Someone else, obviously." Stiles answered.

"And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle." Scott added. "Okay, the one who saved you?" He looked at Isaac.

"No, she wasn't like us." Isaac said. "And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was."

"What if that's, like, how Erica died?" Stiles asked. "They, like, put them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunder dome."

"Then we get them out tonight." Derek declared.

"Be smart about this, Derek." Deaton said. "You can't just go storming in."

"If Isaac got in then so can we." Derek reasoned against this.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?"

"We need a plan." Scott spoke up again. No shit, Scotty.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than twenty-four hours?" Derek sassed.

"Uh, I think someone already did" Stiles spoke, reading from his phone. "'Beacon Hills First National closes its door three months after vault robbery.' Doesn't say here how it was robbed but it probably won't take too long to find out."

"How long?"

"It's the internet, Derek." Stiles chuckled as Derek raised his brows. "Okay? Minutes." He answered.

~

"Did you find anything?" I asked Stiles as he put books in his locker. "Anything at all?"

"No. Nothing. Actually... we did find something. It was a photo of my Dad locking away the people. We're going to Derek's later but until then, apparently we have English." Stiles explained, shutting his locker door and turning to me. As we started walking I spoke again.

"You do realize I could blast that door to bits, right?" I asked him.

"Nice try." Was his sarcastic reply. "You told me you didn't tell anyone about your witchiness because you wanted to have a semi-normal life and because people tried to kill you basically every day."

"It wasn't every day." I defended.

"Still not gonna let you do it." He said. I rolled my eyes but followed him to English Class. When we got there, the only open seat was next to Eden. She was smirking at me as I laid eyes on it. I let out an annoyed breath before walking over and sitting down.

"What are you trying to do?" I whispered to her.

"I'm just trying to make sure us witches stick together." She responded innocently.

"I'll pass."

~

"Okay. You see this?" Stiles laid down a map of the bank. "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here." He circled a spot in red marker. "Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space was so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." He called the marker.