T W E N T Y - E I G H T

I climbed into the back of Stilinskis car while Stiles got in the front seat. "You." I turned to look at Malia wearing just Stilinskis jacket. "Me." I nodded.

"You two know each other?" Stilinski questioned, looking back at us.

"I recognize her scent." Malia answered, not looking at him. "You're the werewolf that protected me that night."

"Yep." I clicked my tongue.

"So you already knew her?" Stiles asked me. "And you didn't tell us?"

"We found respect and trust within one another. I couldn't break that." I reasoned, shrugging.

"Well, thanks."

"No problem and also I'm sorry about my idiot of a boyfriend and his best friend invading your territory and stealing your things." I replied.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"I do have another question for you, Hope." Stilinski said as he turned the keys in the ignition and looked back at me. "Why are you only wearing my sons jacket?" He asked.

"Because my clothes got torn to shreds." I answered simply.

There was a pause. "I feel like if I ask then I'll get something I would've rather not heard so I'm just gonna leave it at that." Good instincts. He started to drive away. Malia and I just stared out the windows as we drove in comfortable silence all the way to her Dads house.

When Stilinski parked the car, Stiles and I each rolled down our windows to watch as he led Malia up the stairs of the porch and to the front door. Stilisnki knocked a few times as Malia looked around curiously. Mr Tate opened up the door and looked at Malia.

"Mr Tate." I heard Stilinski greet. He stared at Malia, eyes becoming teary as he realized who she was. "Malia?" He asked. "Yeah." She nodded and he enveloped her into a hug, the girl crying happily into his shoulder. Stilinski looked back at us and sent a nod of approval, Stiles sending him a thumbs up before sitting back normally. He stared at the mirror with newfound interest before sighing in relief.

"I can read it." He said to me. "I can read the mirror." I smiled.

"You glad?" I chuckled.

"Heck, yeah." He looked back at me again. "Now, about this Eden....." he trailed off and I sighed. "I'll deal with her tomorrow and I'll let you and Lydia help. Or at least watch enthusiastically as I teach her a lesson."

"You better."

~

The next day, Stiles, Lydia and I walked into the science room where Eden just walked in. "Well no one told me there would be a party." She said as she looked at the other two.

"Surprise!" I said with false cheer before I folded my arms over my chest. "Why did you do it?" I asked her. "Why did you attack me?"

"Because I felt the power you hold the day we did that spell." She said, her face morphing form the innocent one into a dark expression. "I've helped guide plenty of witches back to our original path. I helped them see it was okay to use black magic. But my coven abandoned me and when I felt your power, I was inspired. Your inspired me to start my own coven."

"And you wanted me to join." I finished.

"Exactly. But you were spending all your time playing hero with the wolves and the muggles and the hunters." She snapped. "I knew you wouldn't join so eliminating the threat was the next best thing."

"Well, Eden," I spat out her name as I stepped forwards. "I don't really appreciate people attacking me or my friends so here's what's going to happen." I used my magic to pull her forwards, the girl stumbling as I did. "Your not going to stay in Beacon Hills for any longer than one more week." I said. "And if you decided not to listen, the Mikaelson part of my name is kinda famous and you would end up having a lot of angry Originals and Witches and wolves after you. Either that or I could hex you." I shrugged. "Or maybe even try to do the werewolf curse on you."

"Okay, I get it!" Eden cut me off. "Your an abomination, just like your father. Just like your entire family. A monster."

I smirked. "I doubt you would be surprised at how many times I've heard that one before." I waved mockingly at her, giving her a sarcastic smile. "Tata." I said as Stiles and Lydia gave the girl their own sarcastic smiles. Eden huffed in anger before storming out of the room.

I turned to my friends. "Crushed it."