T H I R T Y - F I V E

I lay in my bed two days later, memories flashing through my mind of that night. The night he went missing.

"Two people said they saw Stiles's jeep leave the hospital." "Someone needs to find him. Now." Stilinski said as I sat in his car. He told me he wasn't letting me go home alone and Keelins shift was over already and she was gone so there I was, sitting uselessly in the passenger side of a Sheriffs car.

"Is it me or was this cut?" Scott's father asked, picking up the wire. "Tell the others to keep an eye out for sabotage."

I pushed myself up, glancing at the bracelet that was around my wrist.

I walked in the door last night after Stilinski dropped me off. Aunt Freya had already heard everything from a phone call from Melissa and was waiting for me. The minute she wrapped her arms around me I broke. I sobbed into her shoulder, barely registering the room that surrounded us and everything in it started to shake.

"Hope. Hope, Hope!" I didn't even react and I didn't have to as I felt the cool metal wrap around my wrist and the magic within me just.... Disperse. Disappear. All of the above.

I studied it. "It's finished?" I looked up at her. "Davina sent it over this afternoon." Freya nodded.

I stood up and walked downstairs, seeing Freya sitting at the table, steaming cup of coffee just sitting in front of her. "Any news?" I asked.

"They're still looking for him. It's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's gonna be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles, right?" She looked at me.

"No locator spells working?" I asked, yet I already knew the answer. It was the same as yesterday and her sigh was all I needed to confirm. "Come on. I've got to take you to School."

~

School was going normally for once before a sound entered my hearing. It was an emitter, that much was obvious. And it was coming to the basement. I started running, following the sound, almost crashing into the twins and Scott as they walked out of the locker room.

"You hear it too?" I nodded. "Yeah. It's coming from the basement." We walked all the way over and opened the basement door, running down the stairs and turning into the hallway, stopping at what we saw.

Stiles turned to face us, emitter in hand. "Okay," he put his hands up, "I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to god, it's me." I stood stock still. I probably would've had done something with the twins if not for the person I saw before me the same sleep deprived, pale, teenager from my nightmares.

The twins growled and ran forwards, pinning Stiles against the locker by the neck. "Wait, stop!" Scott ran forwards and tossed one of the twins into another set of lockers. "I said Stop!" The other twins growled at him but Scott growled back, his more powerful. The twins turned back to themselves as we all looked at Stiles.

"It's me. Scott, I swear it's me." Stiles said. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing but this is me. I promise."

"You know what happened at the Hospital?" Ethan asked.

"I know more than that." Stiles replied, walking over to a bag and pulling out a map. "You see this?" He opened it up. "It's a blueprint of the hospitals electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting." The boys all walked closer, kneeling down to get a better look. "I know I did this. I caused the accident. Everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Aiden held up a small saw. "What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse. A lot worse."