T W E L V E

"This is where the School sign is, so the vaults got to be right about here." Stiles pointed out on the map he laid out. How he finds blueprints of all these buildings, I don't know.

"I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement." Mr Yukimura said.

"It's probably somewhere in this hallway." Stiles pointed. "Or this corridor." He suddenly fell, Mr Yukimura catching him and helping him stand again. "Woah." He muttered.

He pulled up his sleeve to show the boils and marks on his wrist. "It's happening to you, too." Mr Yukimura said. "You getting sick. You all are." He looked at Kira.

"I don't feel sick."

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically. I found your test answers sheet in a pile with the others." We looked at the paper to see she missed the bubbles by a long shot.

"Wait," I stopped them. "If I'm not sick, then my blood might be immune so we'd just have to find a way to give it to everyone."

"Gross." He looked from me to Mr Yukimura. "But, yes."

"Are you sure your not sick?" Mr Yukimura asked me. I shrugged. "I feel fine. Not dizzy. Sweating. Pale. No boils anywhere on my skin." I said the last one in disgust.

"But what if it affects Type A differently?" Kira asked. "Like it's affecting me?"

"How? I'm pretty sure I filled in the bubbles."

"Hope." I looked up at the sweaty and tired Scott. "Hmm?" I asked.

"Move your hands." I confusedly moved my hands away, finding burn marks. So, not only happens when I'm angry but when I'm infected with an unknown virus. Fun. I yanked my hands away from the table. "Guess it does affect me differently."

"Just be glad it seems to only be affecting the witch part of you." Mr Yukimura said. I gave Kira permission to tell him about me and all that just like the rest of the parents who know the supernatural exists. "If you had an out of control witch with an out of control werewolf, that would be serious trouble. Worse than this."

"Okay, let's go."

~

We ran down the stairs and into the basement, looking around for anything that resembles a hidden vault key. "Hey, guys." Stiles spoke up. "Over here." We walked over to a shelf he was standing at as he and Scott pushed it away.

"Look at the cracks on the wall. Looks like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. Anyones claws, right?" They had a silent conversation with their eyes before turning to us.

"Um, Malia, can you try?" Scott asked.

"Why me?" She asked.

"I don't have control." Scott reasoned, holding up his fingers without the bonus of claws to prove a point. "Okay, I'll do it." She agreed. "But first tell me what you've been hiding from me." Their eyes widened and I raised my brows. What the hell were they hiding? "I know you think your trying to protect me, but I can handle it." They didn't say anything, looking like they were unable to form words. "I know I'm on the list."

"Yes..." Stiles said.

"So how much?" She continued questioning.

"How much what?" He asked.

"How much am I worth?" She clarified, looking at them like they were complete idiots.

"Four Million." Scott replied. She looked at him before down at the ground. "Are you okay?" I asked her, stepping forwards.