E L E V E N

"I really don't want to know." Was what I woke up to. "But in case you missed the announcement, the Meet's cancelled, so we're heading home." Coach said. After everything last night, we didn't want to go back in that Motel so we fell asleep on the bus. "Pack it in. Pack it in!"

Ethan sat down next to Scott, which made us all sit up straight. "I don't know what happened last night," Ethan started, "but I'm pretty sure you saved my life."

"Actually, I saved your life." Stiles butted in. "But not that it matters that much. It's just- it's a minor detail."

"So I'm gonna give you something." Ethan continued to Scott, stopping Stiles. "We're pretty sure Derek's still alive." I snapped my head up at those words. "But he killed one of ours. That means one of two things can happen. Either he joins our pack...."

"And he kills his own." Scott finished.

"Or Kali goes after him, and we kill him." Ethan said. "That's the way it works."

"You know your little code of Ethics there is sort of barbaric, just FYI." Stiles said as Ethan stood and moved to another seat. "Hey, Coach, can I see your whistle for a second?" Lydia pulled the whistle off of Coach. "Hey- I'm gonna need that back. Ethan," Coach continued what he was doing as Lydia sat across from us and blew on the whistle, hand covering the whole so the sound was strained.

She held out her hand to show it was covered with wolfsbane. "Wolfsbane." She said.

"So every time that Coach blew the whistle on the bus, Scott, Isaac, Boyd-"

"-and Ethan." Lydia added.

"We all inhaled it." I furrowed my brows. "But what about me? I wasn't on the bus."

"You were for a little bit." Stiles said. "And that might have been enough."

"You were all poisoned by it." Allison said.

"So that's how the Darach got in their heads." Stiles realized. "That's how he did it." In one not so swift movement he grabbed the whistle and pulled down the bus window, ignoring coach yelling at him, and threw the whistle out of the bus just before it took off.

~

I was sat at my desk, staring out the window when my door opened. I looked see Nik leading in Stiles. I smiled and stood up as I saw him.

"Be nice to my cousin or when I get my powers I will come after you." Nik warned him before turning and walking out of the room. "Yes, sir." Stiles replied before turning back to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, after the whole Motel thing, I wanted to see if you were okay." He said, sitting down on my bed. I sat down next to him. "Yeah." I replied, shrugging.

"Is that a 'yeah, I'm okay' or a 'yeah, that's nice and I'm not okay'?" He asked me.

"I have a feeling that even if I said I was fine that you wouldn't believe me." I said.

"Smart." He hummed. "So, after the whole thing, I thought 'why not let therapist Stiles pay another visit so we can talk about feelings and emotions'." I smiled at the voice change.

"Well, Dr Stilinski," I started, "I appreciate the concern but I'd rather talk to Stiles Stilinski about this. You know, my boyfriend? The hyperactive teenage boy who makes me happier than anyone has in a long time?" He smiled brightly. "Where is he?" I asked.