F I V E

"What the hell was that?" Scott snapped as he pushed me into Deatons place, the rest of our clique following in behind. "What are you?"

"What's going on?" Deaton asked, confused by the situation.

"What's going on is that she's a liar." Scott pushed a finger at my chest.

"Excuse me? I can think of plenty of times that you've lied. Betrayed people. But do I go around shoving you? No. So get your claws off me." I grew angry quickly, clenching my fists.

"What happened?" Deaton asked.

"She's a witch." Lydia stepped up, trying to create distance between Scott and I. "That's it. She's got some extra magical powers."

"So why keep it from us? Huh? Are you planning on attacking us too?" He asked me, eyes glowing yellow. "I'll bet you want us all dead but you wanted to gain our trust first."

"Oh, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead already." I flashed my eyes at him.

"Why doesn't everybody just calm down." Deaton continued to try.

"You lied to us." He jabbed a finger at my chest once again, for once ignoring the veterinarian. "You broke our trust. Your not even a werewolf are you? All any one of us have seen is your eyes glow. Did you make that happen with your dark powers so we'd let you into our circle?"

"I was perfectly fine being a loner before so why would I have wanted to get in your so called circle?"

"I don't know but your probably just as bad as Kate Argent."

"Okay, Scott-" Stiles stepped towards us but Scott put an arm out, keeping him back. "Don't. I bet she cursed you and that's why you love her, or at least think you do."

Almost all self control I had in that moment basically vanished. I clenched my fists, not registering or caring about the room starting to shake. "When I first got into your clique, my magic wasn't working. During the Nogitsune, I wore that stupid bracelet that makes it so I can't use magic. I've risked my life time and time again just for your worthless ass. The only ones I ever trusted enough with my secret were Stiles and Lydia, and they understood why I kept it a secret." Things started falling off shelves and smashing on the floor as I walked closer to them, all of them except Stiles and Lydia stepping back. "People have only ever tried to kill me or use me for my magic. I guess that's what happens when your supposed to be filled with an unnatural amount of power. So excuse me if I wanted to seem semi-normal to anybody. Excuse me if I didn't really want to risk people finding out what I was or where I am. And excuse me if everything I've done here was to protect you and your friends." I stepped back, unclenching my fist as the room stopped shaking, all of them looking at me with wide eyes. "Just leave me alone." I walked out the door but the group followed.

"Hope, wait-"

"I said," I stopped, clenching my hands into fists once again. "Leave. Me. Alone!" Fire ignited around us as my eyes closed.

"Hope!" I snapped my eyes open and watched with wide eyes as the fire dissipated into nothing. "I can't." I muttered once I saw their terror stricken eyes. "I can't.... I can't...." Stiles and Lydia ran up and hugged me tightly, bringing me out of my meltdown.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and then another, looking to see Kira and Malia. "We trust you." Kira assured me. "Yeah, you saved my life so why shouldn't I trust you?" Malia added.

"I don't really do hugs but I trust you, too." Derek said from his spot. "You'll always be part of my pack. Peter trusts you, too."

They all released from the hug and looked at Scott who stood there. "Scott?" Malia asked.

"I'm sorry I got so mad at you." He finally spoke. "I didn't even give you a chance to explain... but I will, if it's not too late." He tried.

I looked at Stiles, holding out my wrist. The boy got the message and took the bracelet out of his pocket, clipping it around my wrist. I walked forwards to Scott who tensed ever so slightly before I wrapped my arms around him, pulling back after a few seconds. "I can tell you a few stories."

~

"So your a mythical creature even in the
supernatural world where mythical creatures is the
whole deal?" Scott asked as we stood inside the Clinic, all of us scattered about the room.

"Yep." I nodded.

"So your a magical badass..... whatever that is?"

"Sure." I shrugged at Malia.

"The daughter of Klaus Mikaelson? How is that even possible?" Deaton questioned. "I thought vampires couldn't procreate."

"They can't." I confirmed. "Hybrids are a different story apparently. With the werewolf side, having kids is possible. So after he triggered his curse the second time, things happened and here I am."

"So that whole freak out with the Hollow...." Scott trailed off before finding his voice again. "That wasn't just a nightmare? It actually happened?"

"Yep. Possession is a crap shoot." I nodded before something came to me. "Oh, Derek," I looked to him, "come here." He furrowed his brows yet confusedly walked over as I stood. I sent him a sarcastic smile, realization hitting his features.

"Oh, no..." he muttered before my fist collided with his face, effectively knocking him out.

"What was that for?" Scott asked, standing up.

"He punched me. Again. I draw the line at the second time." I defended. "Anyway, from age seven, I went to a Boarding School for type A supernaturals and learned all sorts of magic and they teach you control if your struggling. They have mandatory therapy sessions, though I stopped making a lot of progress by the time I was eleven, I think. Anyway, after everyone found out who I was, Freya moved us to Beacon Hills and you know everything from there."

"This might take some getting used to."

"I don't expect anything less."