N I N E

"Remember, your our advantage cause he doesn't know your with us so-"

"-I know, I'm hiding until things go bad." I cut Derek off, folding my arms over my chest as I looked at the closed ice rink. Boyd was inside, talking to Scott. The Scott who had zero clue any of us were coming or that Derek had already changed Boyd.

Isaac and Erica walked up next to me, both quiet as the four of us made our way into the ice rink. I hid behind the wall of the rink.

"I wanna just not eat lunch alone everyday." Boyd said to Scott, who scoffed in reply.

"If your looking for friends you can do a lot better than Derek.

"That really hurts, Scott. I mean, if your gonna review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" Derek interrupted, Scott turning around quickly at the sound of his voice.

"Hm... in a word? Transformative." She grinned as they started walking closer.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive but other than that, I'm great." Isaac smirked.

"This isn't a fair fight." Scott said, shaking his head slightly in disappointment at the two beta wolves.

"Then Leave, Scott." Derek suggested just as Scotts eyes turned to yellow. Oh boy.

"I meant for them." Isaac and Erica charged at Scott, both shifting to their rather odd werewolf forms and attempting to fight Scott, both of the failing. It's weird because I could've sworn he was an Omega and they were Betas.

"Not yet." Derek muttered under his breath.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you, he's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott yelled.

"It's true, it is about power." Derek agreed as Scott slid Isaac and Erica away from him. Derek started walking forwards towards him, letting his eyes glow red. Derek slammed him down on the ice, placing a foot and bone crushing weight on Scotts chest. He ended up letting him go and walking away as Boyd jumped down from his Zamboni.

"Don't," Scott panted slightly, "you don't want to be like them."

"Your right," I looked to see Boyd lifting up his shirt to show a bite mark, Scott letting out a small noise of defeat, "I wanna be like you."

~

Boyd shoved Scott to the ground once again and we all watched as he slid away. Isaac and Erica stayed back while Derek walked back up to Scott.

"C'mon, Scott, be apart of my my pack. You won't be an omega anymore, you'll have power."

"You'd only let me join for you own personal gain, so no." Was snapped back.

"Maybe," I walked into the ice and over to Derek, Scotts wide eyes following me as I did. "Maybe I'll let you do whatever, like Hope here."

"You let him turn you?" Scott asked in disbelief.

"Relax, Scott, I never had to turn her." Derek replied calmly. He thought for a minute before looking back up at me.

"You were already a werewolf? But You don't smell like one?" He asked confusedly.

"You ever heard of the Type B werewolf?" Derek questioned him, walking up and kneeling down in front of him.

"Hope mentioned it once, don't know what she meant by it." Scott glanced at me again.

"Well, you and me, were Type B. Hope," he paused and looked back at me before turning back to Scott, "is Type A. The Original Kind. A cursed wolf."

"A cursed wolf?"

"It's a long story. Cursed wolves, though," he stood up, "are stronger in every way compared to us. Most are bound to the moon but Hope is from a special pack that can control it."

"You were better off without Derek, you have me and Stiles and-"

"-No." I cut him off. "I had you and Stiles doing everything with me because you didn't trust me. Guess what, Scotty?" I spat out the name, walking towards him and kneeling down to his level like Derek had moments ago, "I'm more powerful than anyone in this room, if I wanted to hurt you earlier, I would have."

"But you won't hurt me..."

"I said earlier." I let my eyes glow. "Things change."

~

I panted as Scott slid across the ice. "Why are you doing this?" He groaned in pain as he struggled to get back up.

"I don't have to explain myself to you, Scott." I said as he stood up, struggling to stay balanced for a second. We started walking towards each other and circling each other.

His face was transformed and he was ready to attack again if needed. "How come you didn't tell us? We could've helped you."

I scoffed. "I don't need you help, Scott. I know more about the supernatural than you." I snapped at him. I looked down at the ice to see it slowly bubbling again and closed my eyes, willing it to stop once again. I gasped in pain when I felt something slash against my stomach. I looked down to see Scotts claws lodged into my abdomen. His eyes were wide and his face had morphed back to normal. I dropped to the ground.

Derek and Isaac ran over to me as Scotts retracted his claws. "Hope, are you okay?"

"I've had better days." I mumbled as Erica came over as well.

"Get her out of here." Derek ordered them. They grabbed each of my arms and hoisted me up, walking with me out of the rink as Derek turned to Scott, glaring at him with red eyes.

"Guys, I'm fine." I said once we were in the parking lot.

"That wound was pretty deep, Hope." Isaac replied. I yanked my arm off of their grasp and lifted my shirt up a bit to reveal my perfectly healed stomach. I put my shirt back down.

"Yep, she's fine." Isaac said, him and Erica walking with me back to Derek's car.

"What happened out there?" Erica asked, "you totally could've destroyed him."

"I lost focus, it happens."

She just hummed. "I gotta head home." I said, turning to Erica, "text me later?" She nodded, smirking as I turned around.

Two chapters in one day? Have I gone insane? Maybe. It's still under review (jk). I was feeling like you deserved it. It's been a long week for me so why the heck not? Your Welcome.