T W E N T Y - S I X

"Xylazine." Deaton said as he walked into the room. "It's a tranquilizer for horses." He set three vials of it onto the metal counter. "For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds I only have three. So whoever's shooting needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott nodded.

"She used to be." Isaac corrected.

"She can do it."

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac replied.

"Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles asked, pointing. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out."

"Okay." I put my hand on Stiles, telling him to drop the attitude just a little bit.

"Look, maybe I'm asking the question no one here wants to ask. All right, how do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" He asked.

"I can do it." Scott replied after a few seconds.

"You can?" Stiles furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, remember the night that Peter trapped us in the School?" Scott looked at him. "In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This a a werecoyote, Scott." Deaton said. "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

"That's why you called Derek first." Stiles realized.

Scott sighed. "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"We need a real Alpha." Scott gave his friend a look. "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alphas things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it..."

"Up?" Isaac offered.

"Great." Scott said unamused. "I'm an Alpha with performance issues."

Deaton looked at me. "Your an Alpha." He said as if just remembering it.

"She is?" Isaac asked.

"Yes, she is. I can tell by the natural demeanor." Deaton replied. "I don't know as much about the Type A supernaturals but could you do it?" He asked me.

"Unfortunately, no." I answered. "We're cursed, it's not something you can usually control unless your a hybrid or from my Pack, but I can't control if the other wolves change or not, only they can. I have authority over them If I want to but no." He sighed. "But I do have someone in mind." I added, everyone looking at me. "Maybe The Twins."

"They're not Alphas anymore." Deaton shot down. "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

"Right but they should still know how to do it." I reasoned. "It didn't take away their knowledge which means they could still teach Scott."

"Nobody's seen them for weeks." Scott added.

"Well, actually, that's not totally true." Stiles spoke up.

~

Stiles opened the door to the loft, Lydia walking ahead of us into the dark room. "They said they'd meet us here." Lydia said as Stiles and I stopped next to her.

We whipped around at the sound of a punch to see the Twins toss Scott down the stairs. "Yep, let's go." Stiles grabbed both mine and Lydia's hands and pulled us away. The twins smirked, flipping down the stairs and landed a punch in Scott's face, the other doing the same. Stiles winced at the sound as the twins continued to beat up Scott.