S I X T E E N

"They're already here, arent they?" Miss Blake asked. Scott, stiles and I stepped out from behind the wall. "So," she continued, "they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him your the one killing people." Scott snapped.

"Oh, that's right." She replied airily, chuckling. "Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day." She said sarcastically, letting out another chuckle. "That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my Dad?" Stiles asked.

"How should I know?"

"Because your a murderer and a liar." I snapped. "A manipulator. And I swear, I will kill you if you don't tell us where he is."

She turned back to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this." He looked from her to us.

"Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?"

"No." She shook her head, her voice filled with innocence.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Scott said through gritted teeth.

"Lydia Martin?" Miss Blake asked in disbelief. "I don't know anything about that."

"What do you know?" Derek demanded.

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story" she looked back at us. "And one they can't prove by the way."

I smiled innocently and held up a certain small jar. "What if we can?"

"What is that?" She asked, a hint of newfound fear in her features.

I handed it to Scott as he walked forwards. "My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... which means you can use it.. and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe?" She asked in distaste just before Scott launched the powder at her. She screamed as it hit her, and through the cloud of mistletoe we could make out her Darach form. Once the dust disappeared, she was back to Miss Blake, gasping from the poison.

She went to run off but Derek quickly grabbed her by the throat. "Derek, wait, wait!" She tried as he let out his claws. "You need me."

"What are you?" He asked angrily.

"The only person who can save your sister." She said. "Call Peter. Call him!" He pulled out his phone and dialed up Peter. "How is she?" He asked, glaring daggers at Miss Blake.

"She's not good" I heard Peter say. "She's been in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance."

"Mistletoe." Derek replied knowingly.

"How did you know that?"

Derek pulled the phone away from his ear and tightened his grip in the woman. She gasped for air.

"Derek." Scott said. "Derek, what are you doing?"

"Her life- its in my hands." Miss Blake gasped out as he tightened his grip even more.

"Stop, Derek, stop!" Stiles said.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him." She said.

"Derek.... Derek!"

"Derek!" I shouted and he pushed her to the floor, letting her go. She grunted as she hit the ground before slowly pushing herself up to look at us. "That's right. You need me." She whipped her head around to look at us. "All of you."