E I G H T E E N

Peter yanked open the doors as Isaac brough the car to a screeching stop right next to us. "I got her."

"Okay, get the door." Stiles went to close the door but his attention got caught on something else. "Stiles, let's go!" Isaac called. Before we could do anything, I saw him running away. "Stiles!" I called before whipping open the car door and running after him. "Stiles! Hope!" Isaac called after us.

We ran into the hospital to see Scott running down another hallway. "Scott! Scott, wait!" Stiles shouted after him, but both of us came to a stop at what we saw in from of us. In the open elevator was Derek Hale, lying face down on the ground, blood surrounding his head.

"Let's go." Stokes muttered and we ran after Scott. We needed up on the roof and burst through the door to see Scott walking towards Deucalion. "Scott." Stiles said. "Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him." Scott stopped and tilted his head a fraction.

"I don't know what else to do." Scott said, his voice broken.

"No, there g- Scott, there's got to be something else, okay?" Stiles continued trying, desperation in his voice. "We always- we always have a plan B." Scott scoffed and shook his head, looking at his best friend. "Not this time."

"Scott."

"I'm gonna find your Dad." He assured. "I promise." He walked closer to Deucalion. "Scott!" I called, him ignoring me. "Scott!" Stiles tried, gaining no more response.

"What about you, Hope?" Deucalion asked. "Would you like to help us find Stiles Father and Scotts mother? You know, I did my research on you. Hope Mikaelson. Apparently your the last living of the Lehbonheir bloodline. The last descendant of the woman who created Werewolves in the first place. That makes you even more powerful than you may know. Why not put that power to good use? Help your friends? Hmm?"

"Go to hell." I spat at him before he turned around and walked away, Scott following behind. I heard sniffles and looked to see Stiles's trying to hold back tears. "Hey," I moved in front of him. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. Scotts an idiot, but he's just a teenager. And so are we. But we- you, me, and the others- were gonna figure this out. We're gonna find Melissa and you dad and we are going to end this." I said.

"Just.... Go back to the car. There's something I need to do. Please, trust me." I said, looking at him with pleading eyes. He sighed, wiping his eyes. "I'll, uh, I'll see you down there."

I nodded and watched as he walked back to the door and waited until it closed until I turned around. During my little speech I had suddenly got cold, and not like nighttime cold, a dark cold. There, standing there, was the other Stiles, a mischievous grin on his face.

"That was so touching." He said.

"What the hell do you want? Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked him in annoyance.

"Oh, that would be nice, wouldn't it. Buuuuuttt, No can do. You see, at the moment, I'm apart of your mind and well, I'm basically always here. I don't know how it came to be your mind that can see me but, life's a mystery, and it's not about to get easier for you and your little friends. Just letting you know." He vanished. I flared my nostrils and spun on my heel, walking out the door and down the stairs to see Stiles waiting for me. "We have to wake up Derek and my Plan B methods on that might make him a tad bit angry so... I need you." He said. I nodded and we rushed down to the elevator. "Derek!" Stiles shouted and bent down next to him and slapped him in the face. "Derek, come on!" He slapped him again. He raised his hand again but hesitantly closed his fingers to make a fist. He brought it down to Derek's face, stopping just inches from colliding with him, Derek's hand gripping his arms as he looked at the fist. He looked around as I knelt down to their side. "Where is she?" Derek asked.