F O U R T E E N

Stiles rapped his knuckles against the car window , making Scott and Allison jolt awake. "You guys might wanna come take a look at this, you know, if your done.. here."

"Let's go." Stiles grabbed my wrist and started dragging me away while we waited for them to get dressed and all that.

"That was weird." I said.

"Yeah, well, at least they weren't in the middle of it."

"Thank god." I sighed just before Allison and Scott came out. "What is it?" Scott asked.

I pointed at the containment van and the rushed with us to the back, where the doors were wide open, and the containment was empty.

"I have to tell my father." Allison breathed out.

Scott too a few steps away. "Scott." Allison snapped him back to reality. "He's going to kill someone."

"Ok.. tell him. Tell him everything." Scott said, though it sounded like it was a bit hard for him to say. "Scott, I gotta tell mine, too." Stiles said.

"It's all my fault." Scott muttered.

"It's not." Allison immediately shot down that idea, "but we have to tell them. We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this."

"Your right." Scott replied.

"How are you gonna make your Dad believe all this?" Allison asked Stiles.

"I don't know." Scott turned his head, eyes yellow. "Hell believe me."

"Us." I added, letting my eyes flash a golden hue. "Seeing is believing."

~

"Can you buzz us in, I gotta see my Dad?" Stiles asked the man at the desk. He did as asked and as the buzz was heard, Stiles pulled open the door and hesitantly walked inside, Scott and I both following behind. We stopped though when we saw Jackson and his father sitting inside.

"Scott, Stiles," Sheriff Stilinski spoke, eyes trailing to me last, "and Hope," my eyes flickered between Jackson's smug look and the Sheriff, "perfect timing. Have you met Jackson's father? Mr David Whittmore... Esquire."

"That means lawyer." Jackson said.

Stiles looked back at us, eyes wide. If we weren't before, we're definitely in deep shit now.

~

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison said through the phone. We were currently gathered around a table in the interrogation room, waiting for Sheriff Stilinski.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott said.

"What if it's the same kind've thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked.

"A fugue state." I noted.

"He'd have to forget everything." Scott realized. "The murder,"

"Getting rid of the blood," Allison added.

"He had help with one thing, though," Stiles said, "the video. Someone else helped him forget that."

"The person who's controlling him." I said.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?"

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles answered. That's a really stupid idea.

"So, do we try and convince him he's not?"

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott replied.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" I asked.

"What? Yeah, it's us, he'll talk to us." Stiles said, looking up at Scott and me, "Right?"

~

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittmore." Sheriff Stilinski read. "You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." He dropped the clipboard down onto the metal table.

Well... that plan just went down the drain.

"What about School?" Stiles asked.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty foot distance." Was the reply.

"Ok, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" We all gave him deadpan looks. "I'll just hold it."

~

"Although you've been acting different lately, this is something I didn't expect from you." Freya said in the hallway.

"I'm sorry, Ant Freya." I apologized, "but it's not like no one in our family hasn't gotten a restraining order before." I tried.

"No, but your sixteen, Hope. Your not Rebekah or Kol or Klaus." I cast my eyes downward and she quieted. "Is this about your father?" She asked after a moment. I looked up at her. "Your mother?"

The truth was, I didn't actually know. I didn't. Tears pricked my eyes.

"I don't know, Freya." I said. "I told Dad I would make him proud, but I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to control my anger, my magic, and it's driving me crazy. What's making things worse is that my magic is t working for me. I feel like one day I'm just gonna snap like everyone said and I'll ruin everything, just like I ruined our family."

"Hope, that was not your-"

"-Nos Omnia Perdeatu El Eam." I cut her off. "We will all lose. And we did."

"Hope, that prophecy never came true. That was just a crazy witch with a lot of anxiety. By what I was told about that situation, If you asked me, she probably should've seen a therapist or something." I chuckled. "And you didn't ruin our family." She continued. "Your the one that brought us together. Your the one that made us all forget we were basically psychopaths and made us realize we would be a family, Always and Forever. So stop blaming yourself for things that we're out of your control from the start. Your strong, beautiful, you have a good heart... Your all the best parts of your parents."

"Thanks, Freya." I hugged her before pulling back. "And.. I'm sorry, again, for getting a restraining order put on me."

"It happens, we're Mikaelsons. But if it ever happens again your grounded, Missy."

"Seems fair."