Introduction

Raghav Mithran, 29 years old is an introvert but very loving and extrovert to his closed ones. He is the younger son of Lakshmikanthan and Devaki. Ajay kumar his elder brother loves him a lot and will do anything for him.

Raghav completed his BE and works in an IT firm as a team lead. An introvert but wanted to fall in love and get married to that girl. 

Malini, 21 years old is the chubby extrovert girl. She is the younger daughter of Krishnan and Sujatha. Malini loves her family the most. Keerthy is her elder sister and both are partner in crime. Now Malini is in her final year B.Com.

Lakshmikanthan and Krishnan were best friends and both families stayed very close. Their children were also very close and best friends. Though all the four were close, Raghav and Malini was vey close since childhood and spent their time always together other than the time at school, college and office.

Both had one aim in life. To find a life partner and fall in love. Malini would recommend her seniors from college to Raghav and he used to show her some handsome boys when they went out for dinners or ice creams. He didn't recommend his friends as they were already in her brother zone.

What happens when they are pushed into arrange marriage?

Will their friendship save their marriage and will they find their love in each other ?

***************

A/N:

This is will be a short story and updates will not be regular.

I m already focusing on You own my heart and OS so regular update will be difficult.

Once my other ff You own my heart is finished I will give regular updates. Till then bear with me and support as you do for my other works.

Please support with your vote and comments.