Chapter - 3

Recap: Malini meets Vineet after a week.

********

The business papers which would be folding and unfolding in the hands of Krishnan for atleast an hour was scattered on the floor while he sat on the couch with his kness pulled to his chest and hands on his forehead with eyes closed. Sujatha peeped from the kitchen to see if her innocent husband left the couch but he was still in the same place for the past one hour annoyed to hear the same song being played for the nth time. 

The innocent soul remained quiet but the extremely annoyed Keerthy opened her room door and jumped infront of the television to switch it off directly earning a deathly glare from her little monkey. Sighing a deep relief Krishnan finally stood and walked to the dining to have his breakast not wanting to be the deadly refree between the two devils who could never stop once start their fight. 

Keerthy: Yennadi nenachutu irukka, Sunday konja neram thoonga vidriya? Pisasu ( what do you think of yourself ? Why don't you let me sleep even on sunday ? Devil)

Malini: Oii evlo dhairiyum irundha en thalaivan patta stop panni iruppa nee? ( how dare you to stop my legend's song ?)

Keerthy: Ulaga adhisayama oru sunday seekiram ezhundhutu ippadi aniyayam panra. appadi ennadi irukku andha paatula. Ratchasi ( Like a world wonder you woke up early on a sunday and you are doing this ? Afterall what do you admire in that song ?)

Malini: Enna irukka? Adhu evlo periya thathuva paatu theriyuma. ( you ask me what is in it ? Do you know how much of a philosophical song it is ?)

Hey matikichu aadu
Sweet edu kondadu
Hey mandabatha thedu
Sweet edu kondadu

Malini: That is, Uyir pora problem vandhalum sweet saaptu jolly ah irunga

( It means even if you are stuck in a life killing problem just have some sweet and enjoy )

Coat suit pot

Getharukkum maapillaiya
Cook komaali
Maathaporaale

Malini: Ennadhan periya coat suit pottu pista maari irundhalum un pondattiku nee comali than da

( even if you look like a royal wearing a suit, you will be only a joker to your wife )

Setta senjukitu

Suthi varum drama queen
Pakka comedy maatha porane

Malini: Nee ennadha make up pottu appikitu ponalam finally nee oru soppana sundari illa illa scene sundari than

( He will change you into a comedian even if you cake your face with makeup to look like a drama queen)

Oottika oottika kattika kattika

Happily ever after
Moottika moottika thoothika thoothika
Happily ever after

Malini: Evlo sanda vandhalum rendu perum ootikittu irunga happy ah irunga

( Be happy forever even if you have to fight forever)

Keerthy: Podhum vaaya moodu di japan mooki

( Enough, shut up your mouth you japan nose )

Malini: you enna paathu appadi solra. Nee dhan china la irundhu vandha corona

( You!!! you are saying that to me ? You are the corona from china )

Keerthy: Palla odakka poren paaru ( I will break your teeth )

Malini: Appo en kai enna voilin vaasikuma? ( My hands won't be playing violin)