Chapter - 20

Recap: Raghav and Malini in bangalore. Malini starts feelings for Raghav

*************

The morning with fog and chillness around everywhere the climate was refreshing when Raghav went for jog. Wearing a track pant and hoodie he walked to the park to see many younsgters and elders doing their morning routine walking and jogging in the park. He stretched his arms to warm up and saw Sharath was also present there for his jog. They exchanged their morning greetings.

Sarath: Enna neenga mattum than vandhu irukinga? ( why are you alone ?)

Raghav: avanga vara mattanga. Naa mattum than. ( she won't come. Its only me )

Sarath: Same to same. enga veetlayum adhey than. ( In our home too same )

They started to jog together speaking and Sharath shared many details about the place. Finishing their jog they settled on a bench.

Raghav: I think we to go. I need to catch up with the men to deliver us milk and newspaper.

Sarath: Wait I will give the contact number. Call them and finish it over phone.

Raghav: super. 

They kept walking back to their home speaking in general and reached their floor.

Sarath: Seri Raghav, will catch later. 

Raghav: Sure bye.

Raghav opened the door and went inside and saw Malini still in sleep. He went to the washroom to bath and Malini woke to the sound of the door being close. she sat leaning on the head board and yawned rubbing her face with palms. Raghav came out with a towel in his waist and water dripping from his hair.

Malini froze looking at him.

Malini Mv: Ayyo eppadi vandhu nikkurane. Nammale oru mudivukkum vara mudiyama irundha ivan vera ippadi torture panran. ( arghhh Look how does he stand. I myself couldn't come to a conclusion and he is now torturing me )

Raghav: Good morning, nalla thookkama. ( Had a good sleep ?)

When he didn't get any reply he turned and saw her eyes closed tightly closed. He chuckled at her reaction on seeing him with only a towel.

Raghav Mv: Adipavi ivlo effect ah. Unna enna panren paru.. ( So much of effect is it ? Look what I will do now )

He moved to the bed and shook her by shoulders and she opened her eyes and saw him standing close in the same condition and averted her gaze immediately. He tried to act innocent of her actions and continued.

Raghav: Good morning sonna thirumba sollanum. Poi kulichitu vaa. Breakfast yedhachum ready panren. ( You should greet back when someone say good morning. Go take a bath. I will prepare some breakfast)

She hummed and ran to the washroom and shut the door panting heavily leaning on the door.

Malini Mv: Daily ippadi than nadakuma. Ayyo ennanamo pannudey kadavule. ( will this happen daily ? God, this does something in me )

Raghav: Malini seekiram vaa ( Malini come fast)

Malini: Varen varen. (coming coming)

He left to the kitchen to give her privacy to get ready. She quickly got ready and came to the kitchen and saw him preparing instant noodles as they were yet to purchase groceries.

Raghav: Malini, groceries lam vanganum so ippo instant noodles sapdu we shall go the super market. Lunch ku special ah pannidalam. ( Malini we need buy groceries so have this instant noodles now later we will go to the super market. We will cook something special for lunch)