Epilogue 2

Life is beautiful not beacuse o the things we do or the things we see but because of the people around us. 

Raghav and Malini were one precious couple who had only people who gave love to them and god blessed them in every way with his extra settings. The familly celebrated Malini's baby shower and soon after that Malini gave birth to twins a boy and a girl.

They named the boy child as Aditya and girl as Tara. They were a complete family and life was not less than a rainbow. Raghav became a very active business person with all his knowledge and experience. Their parents helped them to nurture their babies.

A year later Ajay and Priya gave birth to a boy baby. Krithi and Sarath moved to their native place but were in touch with Raghav and Malini and also met on special occasions.

3 years later:

Devika, Sujatha and Malini were sitting in the garden having tea and snacks. Malini was pregnant for the second time and in her third trimester.

Devika: Malu pasanga enna innum varala? ( Malu why haven't the kids returned yet )

Malini: Maa varuvanga maa. Raghav call pannaru pick up pannitu. ( Maa, they will be back. Raghav called me after picking up them )

Meanwhile Raghav was standing with a grumpy face on the road while his little prince and princess were giggling munching the pani poori.

Adi: Appa Why are you so grumpy ?

Tara: Yes appa why do you show faces?

Raghav: How many times do I have to tell you these are not hygienic?

Adi: Not again daddy. Please let me finish.

Tara: Yes daddy. We love pani poori.

Raghav: Ellam unga amma va sollanum. Pregnant ah irukkum podhu healthy ah sapda sonna kettala, verum norukku theeniya sapta apram neenga eppadi irupinga. ( I should blame your mother. She never listened to me when I said her to eat hygienic food when she was pregnant. Instead she ate only junk foods then how will you both be ?)

Adi: amma va thitadha pa. ( don't scold mom appa )

Raghav: Odane vada support ku. Nalladhukku dhane solren. Tara papa neeyachum appa solradha kelu da. ( come for her support immediately. I m telling you for your good. Tara baby atleast you listen to me )

Tara: ok pa. Only today

Raghav: And what did you say day before yesterday to driver uncle?

Tara: that I said to driver uncle but now I m telling you.

Raghav's mobile rang and he saw the caller id and a smile crept on his face.

Adi: Appa, amma dhane call panranga? ( amma is calling right ?)

Raghav: eppadi solra? (how do you say ?)

Adi: Adhu unga face la smile paathale theriyudhu. ( we can say that from the smile on your face)

Raghav: Vaalu ( naughty ), finish it fast.

He picked the call and spoke to his love.

Raghav: Sollu ma ( tell me dear )

Malini: Raghav enakku pani poori sapdanum pola irukku vaangitu variya? ( Raghav I m craving for pani puri will you buy me ?)

Raghav: Adiye already 3 pera vechi samalikkuren ippo vara pullayachum nalla healthy food sapdatum. ( woman, I m already handling 3 atleast the yet to be born baby eat healthy food )