Chapter - 21

Recap: Raghav and Malini join Sharath and Krithi and get a good bonding with them.

*************

A cold night with drizzling rain in bangalore is always a bliss for anyone who had moved from the hot Chennai. Malini who was sitting in the balcony as the rain drops hit the railing and bounced on her face made her feel ecstatic. If she had been in with her mother, she would have welcomed the rain with hot bajji that would have made her tummy warm. The immediate thought of her mother made her face loose the joy instantly. She had been waiting for Raghav to finish his works and join her for a movie night and ended up in the balcony to join the rain.

Raghav the man who always understands her mind even before the thought crosses her mind appeared before her with a hot chocolate. She looked at him questioningly and he just passed a smile.

Raghav: Enna pakkura. Amma irundha bajji pottu tharuvanga. Nan podalam na veetla vaazhakka illa so ippo hot chocolate adjust panniko. Next time bajji pannidalam.

( What are you seeing ? If mom was she would have made snacks right ? I thought of making it but there was no plantain to make bajji so adjust with hot chocolate. Next time I will make bajji)

Malini was astound to hear her mind in his voice. How does he always acts even before she asks him?

Malini: Paravala adjust pannikuren. Next time kandippa bajji venum. ( No problem I will adjust but next time I want bajji)

Raghav: Seringa madam.  (ok madam)

He ruffled her hair and she shrinked her eyes and smiled at him before taking the hot chocolate from him.

Raghav: Finish pannitu vaa ( finish it and come ). My work is also over.

She finished her drink and they settled in the living infront of the TV and spent an hour to choose the movie and finally settled with Om shanthi Osanna.

Raghav: Indha movie evlo vaati pakkuradhu. ( How many times should we watch this movie ?)

Malini: Paravala.  (its ok we will watch)

Raghav sat in the corner and Malini sat next to him. As time passed she leaned on to his shoulder and even before the second movie could end she landed on his chest as sleep took over completely. Raghav who was watching the movie could no more concentrate the movie and the rain which was pouring out was now pouring in his heart giving chill while she gave the warmth at the same time. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and tuck the strand of hair behind her ear. He carried her in bridal style and laid her on the bed and covered with duvet.

The hot rays of sun hit Malini's face but she was nowhere ready to give up on her sleep but the aroma of her favourite food that hit her nostrils made noway other tham getting up so she rushed to the washroom and returned dressed after bathing and settled on the dining table.

Raghav: Vaama time pathiya? (come, did you see the time ?)

Malini tilted her head and looked at the clock which had struck quarter past 12 and she gasped to it.

Malini: Ayayo Raghav naa breakfast sapdala. ivlo neral thoongi irukken. yen elupala? ( Raghav, I did not eat breakfast. Why did you not wake me up ?)

Raghav: Movie night apram enga elupuradhu. Adhan vittutan. Seri ippo sapdu. ( How should I wake you after a movie night ? So I let you sleep. Now come and have food)

Malini: Nalla smella vandhuchu enna cook panna? ( its smells good, what did you cook ?)

Raghav pinched her nose and placed a plate in front of her. He served her hot mushroom pasta and he joined her and they had lunch. Malini saw few more boxes packed and looked at him.