Chapter - 30

Recap: Friends gang go on another day out.

*********

Raghav was hell tired of the works at office. He drove back and saw many couples walking in the parking at the late night.

Raghav: Varen da nanum oru naal en pondati kootitu ( I will come too with my wife one day ) He spoke to himself and parked the bike.

He opened the door with his spare key and saw his friends sleeping in the hall and felt bad. He knew that they would have chose to sleep out to give space to him and Malini still he felt bad and thought of spaeking to them next day and moved to their room. Malini was busy with her mobile. The door opened and she saw Raghav entering so exhausted.

Raghav: Maa why are you still awake?

Malini: Waiting for you.

Raghav: seri change pannitu varen. (ok, I will changing my dress)

Malini: Saptiya (did you eat ?)

Raghav: hmm sapten. (hmm i had )

Raghav changed into his tracks and tees and came to bed. They laid facing each other with a smile. 

Raghav: How was the day?

Malini: Good but ....

Raghav: sollu...  (tell me )

Malini: Missed you

Raghav: me too.

Both were so tired and slept soon. Morning Raghav woke as first as usual and saw them sleeping close and their hand on each other wrapped tightly. Her face was angelic. He put a few strand behind her ear and she opened her eyes the moment his warm fingers came in touch to her cold sensitive skin. Their eyes locked and didn't move. 

Malini saw him extremely handsome even with his messy hair and sleepy face. She got carried away and moved forward and kissed his forehead. Raghav was on cloud nine when she kissed him. She felt shy and tried to move away but he got her wrist and pulled her back.

Raghav: Enakku return gift thara pazhakkam irukku. ( I have the habit of returning gifts)

He leaned and kissed her forehead.

Raghav: Good morning

Malini: yaar enna kuduthaluma? ( Even whoever gives you anything ?)

Raghav: Thara aal poruthu ellarukkum ellathaiyum eppadi thara mudiyum.  ( Depends up on the person who gives it. I can't give everything to everyone)

She moved to the washroom to get ready leaving the flabbergasted Raghav grinning on the bed.

Daily morning ippadi irundha nalla irukkum. ( It would be good if all the mornings are like this ) He muttered to himself.

She came out after bathing and Raghav saw her standing infront of the dresser in a top and skirt. Water still dripping from her hair and drops like dew on her milky shoulder. Her curves and the morning freshness with strawberry scent made him crazy and he could control his hormones and desires which reflected below his waist. He turned to other side before getting caught and embarrassed.

Malini: Raghav get up poi kuli time agudhu.. ( Raghav get up and go bath it is getting late )

Raghav: Nee po ma naa ready ayitu varen (you go and I will join after getting ready) He didn't turn and gave her reply.

Malini: Enna achu  ( what happened ?)

she walked closer to him but he was quick to cover him with the duvet.