Chapter - 24

Surprise.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Happy Valentine's day❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Recap: Raghav hits the man who wantedly dashes on Malini

**********

Raghav stood infront of the mirror in the washroom rubbing his face in his palms. He couldnot get over the feel of her touch, her scent, her blush. Her soft skin against his lips everything made him mad. A part of mind was feeling ecstatic for what happened minutes ago but again he was scared with the thoughts of her reaction. Though he could see a a very little change in her and the way she looks at him still he wanted to confess their hearts before stepping into any sort of physical attraction but the long holded string broke the moment she was in his close proximity and more than her voice her eyes questioned his stand for her and he couldnot give up at that time. 

Raghav : Idiot ippa enna nenaikura kooda therila. How would you face her? What if she hates you ? Confess panra varaikum kooda wait panna mudiyala unnala asingama illa unakku. Evlo neram ingaye irukradhu.

( Idiot, I don't know what she is thinking right now. How would you face her ? What if she hates you ? Can't you wait until you confess to her. Aren't you ashamed ? How long will you be here ?)

Malini who was speaking to her mother cut the call gazed at the moon. His eyes which only had love for her and his care and the way she melted in his touch. Everything was a bliss. She touched her forehead and eyelids where he kissed and blushed at that thought.

Malini mv: Raghav emotional aana nala kiss panniya illa unakkum enna pola feelings irukkunu panniya. Un kannula theriyura love un manasulayum irukka en mela. Yen odane wash room oditta. Regret panriya illa naa embarrass avenu poniya? Please regret mattum pannadha. I m already fighting with my mind and heart please don't shut everything abruptly. 

( Raghav did you kiss out of the feelings like I have for you or was it the heat of the moment ? Do yo have the love in your heart which I could see in your eyes ? Why did you run to the washroom? Are you regretting or did you feel I will feel embarrassed ?  Please don't tell me you regret it. I m already fighting with my mind and heart please don't shut everything abruptly.)

She took a long breathe and moved to the living and waited for him. Raghav washed his face and calmed his heart and came out o the washroom. However he tried, the tension on his face was visible and he couldn't meet her eyes. 

Malini Mv: Sorry solra munnadi naamale pesi topic change pannanum. ( Lets change the topic before he could say sorry )

She cleared her throat and saw him and he turned to her.

Malini: Raghav I m hungry yedhachum food order panriya? ( Raghav, I m hungry, will you please order food ?)

Raghav left out the breathe which he was holding for a long.

Raghav: Enna venum sollu ma. ( Tell me what you want)

Malini: Something light enough. Tired ah vera irukku Will sleep soon

He ordered a very light dinner and hit the bed. Both were on corners of the bed with their backs faced, eyes closed and pretended to sleep. 

Both minds were waiting for the other person to sleep to turn and after a long time they both turned at the same and faced each other but didnot react.Malini broke the silence.

Malini: Thoongalaya? ( not sleeping ?)

Raghav nodded his head horizontally.

Malini: Morning drive pannanum la return poga. Ippo thoongu else you will be tired. ( you need drive in the morning to return home so sleep now else you will be tired)