Chapter - 25

Recap: Raghav and Malini return from Mysore

**********

Raghav was getting ready for his first day at office. Malini was walking behind him as he moved around the room. The new joined maid was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. 

Raghav: Malini safe ah iru. ( Malini, be safe)

Malini: haannn (ok)

Raghav: Yedhachum venum na Krithi kitta kelu ( Ask Krithi, if you need something)

Malini: Hannn (ok)

Raghav: Maid akka pona apram Krithi kooda venum nalum poi iru ( Once the maid leaves go stay with Krithi if you want )

Malini: haan (ok)

Raghav: Olunga lunch sapdanum (have your lunch properly)

Malini: haan (ok)

Raghav: Don't be scared

Malini: haan (ok)

Raghav: aprom (then )

Malini : haaan.... (ok)

Raghav stopped and turned to her.

Raghav: Naa ippo yedhuvum sollalaye appo ivlo neram chumma than haan sonniya ( I haven't told anything now so you were not listening to me so far )

Malini: illa pa. Morning la irundhu evlo vati solluva. Nee than first day office pora. ( No, From morning you have been saying so many times. Its you going to join your first day in office ) Go safe, have lunch at time. Get new friends, All the best for your job.

Raghav: Thank you.

They had breakfast together and Raghav moved towards the door to leave for office but stopped when Malini called him. He turned and saw her walking towards him. Malini cupped his cheeks and gave a peck on his forehead.

Malini: Devi ma irundha idhan panni irupanga. I know you missed her today that is why room appadi nadandhutu irundha. Nee dhane sonna nanum unna amma mathiri pathuppen appo adhan..

(Devi maa would have done this if she was here. I know you missed her today and that is why you were pacing in the room and you already said that I will take care of you like a mother that is why..)

Raghav pulled and hugged her tightly and a lone tear escaped his eyes which he wiped even before she could see.

Raghav: Yes, Malu you are my amma. Thank you so much. I feel so energetic and confident now.

Malini caressed his back and pulled back from the hug. He put a thin line of the holy ash on his forehead.

Malin: ok bye now. Will meet evening.

Raghav: bye..

Raghav started his car and called Krithi and informed her to take care of Malini and drove to his office. He was given a warm welcome by the employees as he will be their new manager of that branch and after a brief introduction he went to his cabin and started with his work. since it was the first day he had to meet the project leads and discuss the progress of the projects and details regarding it but he managed to call Malini to check on her a few times.

Evening Malini and Krithi were in the park for a walk.

Malini: Anni unga onnu kekkanum ( sister in law, i want to ask you something)

Krithika: sollu ma (tell me)

Malini: You and anna were friends from childhood then how and when did you realize your love for him ?