Chapter - 31

Recap: Their friends leave back to chennai.

***************

Raghav was too busy in his office but he made sure to return home early. Malini spent her time with Krithi most of the time. She got new friends when they went to park and played with other ladies. 

Malini learnt to cook few simple dishes from Vanaja and made dinner by herself. Though it was average and simple Raghav loved her cooking and more the effort she took to learn and cook for him. She made sure to choose his dress to wear daily. All his office stuffs, wallets she made got him while he got ready for office. Every simple thing she tried to focus and care for him.

Their subtle touches, forehead kissess and gentle hugs has become comfortable between them. Both loved every bit of the care they showed for each other. After a hectc week finally it was weekend and Raghav would stay home on saturday and Sunday. Malini was anxious to sped time with him.

Krithi was in Malini's kitchen both trying a different recipe to impress their husband.

Krithika: Malu nalaikku saturday enna plan? ( Malu, tomorrow is saturday so what plans do you have ?)

Malini: Just being with Raghav no other plans just at home.  he is already tired of his work so weekend no going out.  

Krithika: Adhuvum correct than. ) That is true )

Malini: Anni ...... (sister in law)

Krithika: Enna madam sollunga enna vishayam ( what madam, what is the matter ?)

Malini: Anni next week enga marriage 100th day varudhu shall I propose him on that day? ( Next week will be our 100 th day of marriage so shall I propose him on that day ?)

Krithika: Enna question idhu. best day sure ah pannu. All the best ( what question is that? Its the best day so do it. All the best)

Malini: Konjam help panringala? ( Will you help me a little?)

Krithika: Enna pannanum. Naa lam poi un love solla maten needhan sollanum ( What should I do ? i will not go say your love to him, you should do that)

Malini: Ayyo anni.. gift vanganum shall we go. Enakku company kudunga. ( Not that sister in law. I need buy a gift for him so shall we go. Give me company)

Krithika:Avlodhana.. polam. When? ( Thats it ? lets go but when ?

Malini: Monday once Raghav leave for office. I will tell that you are taking me shopping ok ?

Krithika: solliko paravala.  (ok tell him)

Malini: Love you Anni...

Krithika: poi un purushan kitta sollu andha love you ah first (  go tell your husband that you love him )

Malini: Solla thane poren ( Ofcourse I will tell him

Krthika: Seri appo rendu naal disturb pannala. Enjoy pannu, monday pakkalam ( Ok then I won't disturb you for two days. Go enjoy and we will meet on monday)

Malini: Thank you

Krthika: Adipavi summa oru varthaikachum appadilam illa solriya. irukkatum pathukuren. ( girl, you can't deny me even for joke purpose. I will handle you later)

Malini: chellam la  (you are me dear)

They made chapathi and Paneer gravy for dinner. Malini dressed herself in a skirt and sleeveless crop top and looked herself in the mirror and corrected her hair for the upteemth time and paced in the hall waiting for Raghav.

The door bell sent blood to her cheeks and she ran to it. Raghav stood leaning on the frame admiring his wife who has started to tease him with her killing looks these days. She was now used to dress up and wait for him and he had to shower to get rid of her teasing.