Epilogue 1

Two years later:

The winter in bangalore is a bliss when love is in air. There was movements of a single person who had the duvet covered over the face. A light muffled moans escaped now and then. After a long time Malini removed the duvet from her face panting for air and sweats all over her face. Before she could take in air for her lungs the duvet was again pulled over by another pair of hands and she struggled to get out but gave up on again.

A knock on the door stopped them and Raghav peeked out and saw the clock struck 3 a.m in the morning.

Raghav: Morning 3 dhandi agudhu adhukkulla knock panranga. ( Malini its only 3 in the morning why are they knocking now ?)

Malini pushed him who was lying on her.

Malini: Loosu purusha ellarum ready agi irupanga. Get up now and open the door. I m going to the bathroom. ( Crazy hubby everyone must be ready. Get up now and open the door. I m going to the bathroom)

She got down the bed and searched for dress while he sat leaning on the headrest watching his wife who has now turn bold to stand naked infront of him.

Raghav: You never appreciate me for my good work.

She took his shirt and wore it and removed the remaining clothes from the floor and watched him before leaving to the bath room.

Malini: Enna work ku appreciate pannanum? ( For what work should I appreciate you?)

Raghav: Adhuva bayama irukku nu bayandhu oduna en pondati ippo yevlo sexy ah en munnadi nikkura adhuvum dress illama. So I worked hard and trained you well for which I deserve for an appreciation. 

( that my wife used to say that she was scared but now look at her how sexy she is standing naked before ? So I worked hard and trained you well for which I deserve an appreciation)

Malini: eppadi pesura nee. Chi po. ( How do you talk ? get away )

She went into the bath room and he wore his tracks and opened the door to see his mother standing.

Devika: Evlo neram da open panna? ( Why so long to open the door ?)

Raghav: Thoongitu irundhen ma ( I was sleeping maa). He yawned before her and earned a deadly look from her.

Devika: Seekiram ready ayitu vaanga time agudhu. ( get ready and come fast its getting late)

Raghav: Seri maa varom. (ok we will come )

Devika: Apram next time door open panra munnadi unnoda track pant pottutu open pannu. ( and next time when you open the door wear your track pant)

Raghav looked his below torso and shut the door in embarrasment.

Raghav: Adapavi yaar pant nu paathu poda mattiya? Iva vera therinja kathuvale. ( Man, won't you check whose pantit is before opening the door ? She will start scream if she knows this )

After sometime Malini came out in a towel and moved to her wardrobe and he followed her.

Malini: Hello you haven't bathed yet and don't touch me. We have pooja to attend so don't spoil.

Raghav: Evandi sonnan pooja irundha pondatiya touch panna koodadhu nu? ( Who said not to touch if there is a pooja ?)

Malini: Sonnavanga ooru address lam apram thedi solren ippo seekiram ready aagu.( I search for their address later now go get ready )

She took the new saree Raghav bought for her for their special day and she drapped it and did her hair. Raghav came out and wore his shirt and veshti and saw his wife dresses beautifully.