Chapter - 22

Recap: Raghav and Malini reach Mysore

************

The morning sun was yet to peek through the clouds to scatter its rays. The mist was covered the places in the surroundings while Malini sat in the garden of roses admiring the droplets of the dew on its petals. Dressed in a cindrella gown she walked through the garden watching from flower to flower. Her face was angelic as she walked holding her gown and her hair flew over her face in the breeze. She felt someone walking over to her but she could not see the face as the mist hid it. Dressed in a purple shirt and black pant he appeared to a young man with his well built body and the way he walked over. Anxious took over her to see the face and she took baby steps towards him and their eyes met each other. Raghav was standing infront of her like a prince with a rose in his hand. We went on his knees and extended the rose towards her with a warm smile. There weren't any words but she could feel a deep emotion and she accepted the rose from him. He stretched his hand and she placed her hand in his and he placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles.  Her face turned pink and she averted her gaze from him. Raghav stood and cupped her chees in his hand and looked into her eyes seeking for permission. She closed her eyes and he placed his lips on hers.

Malini jerked and woke up and closed her mouth with her hands panting heavily. she turned to look at the surrounding and found herself in a posh bed and Raghav was sitting in the couch looking at her startled state as he sipped the tea.

Malini Mv: Appo ellame dream ah ? Ayyo kadavule nejamave nadandha mathiri irukke. ( So it was all dream ? God, it felt like real)

Raghav: Enna ippadi endhirichu vaaya mooditu irukka. Kanava ? ( Why are you awake and quite ? Dream ?)

Malini: hmmm. illa illa. (hmm.. no ..no )

She ran to the washroom and looked her face in the mirror and touched her lips.

Malini: Malini you think too much of Raghav adhan ippadi kanavu varudhu. But Kanavula evlo handsome ah irundhan. Prince mathiri. chance eh illa. ( Malini you think too much of Raghav that is the reason he was in your dreams. But he was so handsome like a prince. )

Raghav: Malini enna thaniya pesitu irukka? ( Malini, why are you talking on your own ?)

Malini: Onnum illa. Varen   ( nothing, I m coming)

Raghav: Seri nee ready aagu naa velila wait panren. ( ok you get ready, I will wait outside)

Malini Mv: Ayyo andha receptionist irupale... ( Arghhh, that receptionist will be there)

Malini: Vendam vendam wait pannu. (no no wait here)

She came out and took her clothes and went to bath telling him to wait in the room. Raghav saw her behaving weird but ignored and waited in the room. She finished bathing and came out wearing a jean and kurti but she stood froze as he stood dressed in a purple shirt and black pant.

Raghav: Enna ippadi pakkura? ( Why are you looking like that ?)

Malini: Indha dress adhu la. ( this is that dress right ?)

Raghav: Yedhu? (which one ?)

Malini: hmm illa onnum illa. ( no nothing)

Malini Mv: Enna dream la pathe adhe dress potrukan. Kadavule innaiku enna nadakka pogudho. ( What is this, he is wearing the same dress like from my dream ? God, what will happen today ?)

Raghav: Evlo dhan dream la irupa. Polama pasikudhu. ( How long will you keep dreaming ? Shall we go, I m hungry)

Malini: hmm 5 minutes.

She did her hair and left it free and applied a nude lipstick and they left to have breakfast. Later they drove for sight seeing. Raghav took blindfolded her in mid way.