Chapter - 10

Recap: Raghav plans work from home and later a transfer to Mumbai

*****************

The bitter memories of Keerthy and Ajay didn't seem to carry away the happines of the families as they put their every effort not to ruin the happiness of Raghav and Malini with their betrayal. Its been two days since marriage and everyone of the family successed in putting up the smile on their faces and to be normal. They spent time together having their meals and chitchatting and sitting together for playing cards. Every minute they tried best to bring a joy n each other's face.

Raghav managed to do his office works and turned into a strict master when it comes o studies for Malini. They all have been in the home and none left outside except for Raghav who visited his office. Malini the always carefree going girl felt lost being shut in the house for almost 2 and half days. Raghav woul not let her do anything other studies which made her irritated.

Devika who came to call Raghav and Malini for lunch from their room saw them sitting with grumpy faces and sitting in extreme corners of the room. This wasn't something rare the family  has seen. Everytime Malini has her exams the same scenario would be seen but now they being married just two days ago and sitting with annoyed expressions made Devika to worry and as usual she called her favourite first to solve the matter.

Devika: Malini kanna enna achu da? ( Malini dear what happened ?)

Malini: Ma, unga paiyana veliya kootitu ponga. I m very angry. ( Maa, take your son outside. I m very angry)

Devika: Enna da panna? ( What did you do boy ?)

Raghav: Maa avakitaye kelunga. ( Maa, ask her that )

Devika: Maalu nee sollu enna achu. ( Maalu, you yell me what happened )

Malini sobbed and wiped her fake tears and walked over to Devika and hugged her still with her fake cry.

Devika: Azhadha chellam enna panna sollu da. ( Don't cry child. What did you do boy ?)

Malini: Maa, ivana yen ma enakku kalyanam panninga? ( Maa, why did you marry me to him?)

Devika stood rooted with those words and looked at Malini.

Devika: Yenna acchu da? ( what happened dear?)

Malini: Kalyanam aagi two days agudhu yarachum ippadi veetlaye irupanagala. Oru ice cream sapda kooda vida mattenguran ma. ( Its been two days of marriage and who stays at home like me. He doesn't even let me eat ice cream)

Devika left her breathe which she held so long.

Raghav: Maalu exam mudiyama engeyum poga koodathu.  ( Maalu, you will not go anywhere before your exams are over)

Malini: Enakku claustrophobhia vandhudum pola appadi torture panran enna. Eppo pathalum padi padi padi. Kadavule enna kaapatha yaarume illaya? ( I think I will get claustrophobia from the torture you give me. Always screaming at me to ready. God, is there anyone to save me ?)

Devika: Nee iru Maalu ma. Yenda ava chinna ponnu dhane ennamo indha exam ku ippadi torture panra avala.  ( you wait Maalu. Hey she is still a little girl only and you are torturing her for this exam)

Raghav: Maa neengalum ava kooda senthu ippadi pesuringa. Last semester final exam olunga padichita apram enna pora ava. ( Maa, you too don't join hands with her now. This is last semester and what will she do after that)

Devika: Ava ellam nalla padippa nee avala engayachum kootitu po. pavam avalum evlo naal veetlaye iruppa.  ( She will do good. Now take her out somewhere. how long will she stay at home only. Pity her)