Chapter - 13

Recap: Raghav and Malini spend quality time. 

****************

Raghav and Malini were enjoying their days with all fun and banter with occasional outings. In all this he never failed to keep her concentration on studies for her exam. It was 10 days after their marriage Raghav joined his office for work. It was the first exam for Malini and Raghav was hastily getting ready before her and got all her things ready for her exam. He waited for her at the dining with breakfast and she came down soon and they had breakfast together.

Raghav: Krish pa. Afternoon neenga Maliniya college la irundha pick up pannidunga please. ( Krish paa, Please pick up Malini from her college this afternoon)

Malini: Naa thaniya vandhuduven. ( I will come on my own )

Raghav: Adhellam onnum venda. Appa varuvaru olunga avar kooda veetukku vaa. ( No you won't. Appa will come and you will return home with him)

Malini: yen Raghav ippadi panra? ( why do you do this Raghav?)

Raghav: Else you will go for ice cream. No ice cream until your exams are over Malini. Got it?

Malini: hmmm.

Raghav: Now come I m will wait outside.

Malini bid bye and they wished her good luck for her exams. She came out and saw Raghav in his enfield and she sat behind him. He drove her to college and stopped at the gate. Malini got down and looked at Raghav and bid him bye and turned to leave. He saw her being tensed for the exams and called her and got down from the bike and opened his arms for her and she hugged him with her head on his chest. 

Malini: Thank you I needed this.

Raghav: Theriyum( I know)  Malini ma you have prepared well for the exam so don't fear ok. I know you will do well. 

Malini: Konjam bayam than vera onnum illa.( scared a little nothing else)

Raghav: Your final semester and then you will be Malini B Com. Kekkave evlo nalla irukku. ( It would be great to hear)

Malini: Seri I will do well.

He pulled back from the hug and squeezed her palms in his.

Raghav: All the best. I see you at home. Call me after your exam.

Malini: Ok bye.

She then walked inside and he left after her figure disappeared from his sight and reached office.

Malini and her friends reached the exam hall and settled in their seats according to the registration number.

Malini Mv: Kadavule un pullaiya koodave irundhu kaapathu pa. ( God, please sty by your child and help her )

She got the question paper and all the questions were those Raghav marked as important and was happy that she answer for most of them and started writing happily.

Raghav reached his cabin and started his work but still his thoughts wandering around his Malini. Everytime her thought flashed in his mind a smile appeared on his face and he could not stop himself from opening his gallery and stare at the photos they had taken recently after their wedding.

Sanjay who came to his cabin during the break to take him to the cafeteria saw him smiling at their photo and shook his shoulder to bring him back to the reality.

Sanjay: Enna da office la work panra idea irukka illaya?( Hey, do you have idea to work at office?)

Raghav: Work pannama enna panren na. ( What am I doing other than work ?)