Chapter - 41

Recap: Sanjay's family arrive at bangalore so Prakash and Bala stay at Raghav's home or a week.

********************

"The best gift we can give someone isn't something fancy or expensive, it is our love and care."

Raghav and Malini and loved each other that every time there was some insecurity or thought of feeling down, they stood up or each other and embraced with love. Being the mature person Raghav never let his cool down when Malini could confront him about her insecurities and sometimes she being clumsy. Malini stood by him and never troubled him when he couldn't make his time for her. They loved with each other with their flaws.

Raghav's mobile was ringing non-stop from his staffs but he was very busy running hands on his wife's waist as he pressed her against the door kissing her lips ravishing it. Malini hit his chest as he knocked her out of air. He pulled back and looked at her panting and chuckled. He pressed his lips on her forehead. She took long  breathe to stabilize and looked at him.

Malini: I told you to leave for office but what are you doing  and your mobile has been ringing non-stop.

Raghav: Let it be. I will check later. My wife has given me time after 5 days so what a man I am to ignore her and take my calls.

Malini: Podhum podhum. Office kelambu. ( enough enough)

Raghav: Already rendu chance miss ayiduchu ippo kooda sollu timing morning illana afternoon change pannidalam. ( we already missed two chances so tell me and we shall change the time to morning or afternoon )

Malini: No way. Office po. I need to accompany Krithi anni to the mall. Avanga Sarath anna birthday ku gift vaanganum sonnanga. So neeyum office poitu vaa. ( No way, go to office and I need to accompany Krithi sista to mall. She wants to buy some gift for him)

Raghav: Seri ok. Saree kati ready ah iru nu solla kooda bayama irukku di. Therumbavum yedhachum vandhu plan spoil ayidum nu. ( ok, I m scared to even tell you to be ready in saree. that something might come up and spoil our plan )

Malini: Nothing will fail. ippo nalla paiyana office poitu varuviyam, nanum nee sonna mathiri saree katti ready ah irupenam. ( Nothing will fail. Now be a good boy and go to office and I will be ready in saree like you wanted me to be )

He hugged her snuggled in crook of her neck and kissed her nape before letting her go. He drove to office and gave his full on work. Malini and Krithi took a cab and reached the mall. They were busy selecting shirt for Sarath and finally after their purchase tey rpamed around the mall and settled in a restaurant to have food. When Malini's eye fell on a person who looked familiar but as the person was a little far Malini couldn't look at ther person's face but her expression turned to a shock when she was the person walking towards the same restaurant. She stood and moved infront of that person.

Raghav was moving towards the pantry to get a coffee for him when his mobile rang. He took out and the caller id brought a smile on his face. He slid the green arrow and spoke to Malini

Raghav: Enna Malini shopping mudinjudha ? ( what Malini, is your shopping over ?)

Malini: Raghav can you come home now?

Raghav: Ennadi plan mathitiya. Day time vena sonne ippo vara solre. yen unakke thonucha indha vattiyum yedhavum spoil agum nu? ( What girl, you changed your mind is it ? You said no for day time but now seems like you too felt that something might spoil our plan )

Malini: Raghav konjam veetukku vaa nerla pesalam ( Raghav come home and we will talk in person)

Raghav: Yedhuvum problem ah? ( any problem ?)