Chapter - 26

Recap: Malini's matches her every expectation of husband and his character with Raghav.

***************

Malini forgot the count of number of times she opened her door and stared at Sarath's shoe rack to see if he has left to office but testing her patience he was yet to go and Malini was growing anxious to meet Krithi to continue her discussion she left half way when Raghav returned from office.

Raghav made sure Malini had her breakfast with him and left office early than usual and the moment he left Malini started to check on Krithi's door. Her anxiety made her forget that Sarath was not left to office but she was early and eager to meet Krithi.

Her fingers would have started to bleed any moment as she bite her nails but god blessed her fingers and Krithi opened the door and Sarath left to office. Malini immediately ran to her after closing her door.

Malini: Anni evlo neram ungalukku wait panren theriyuma. ( sister in law do you know I have been waiting for you ?)

Krithika: Theriyum nee ivlo impatient ah varuva nu. ( I know why you are so impatient )

Malini: appo anna yen late poraru seekiram poga solli irukalam la. ( Then why brother has left late to office ? you should have sent him early)

Krithika: Adiye aaru correct time than poraru unakku avasaram. Seri ippo sollu enna achu ( girl, he left on right time and you are impatient. Tell me what happened )

Malini: Anni neenga sonna ellam questions yosichen.  ( I thought of all the questions you asked me yesterday)

Krithika: what is the answer ?

Malini: Raghav.... Raghav is the only answer She replied shyly.

Krithi felt really happy for her realization.

Krithika: Seri answer kedachudhu apram enna? ( So you got the answer and what next ?)

Malini: Ayyo anni adhu illa idhu vera. ( sister in law, this is different now)

Krithika: Idhu enna? ( What is that?)

Malini: Anni even if my answers are Raghav still will I able to be his wife for a life time. He will have expectations for his wife. Raghav ku enna accept panna mudiyuma infact neenga sonna mathiri external factors ellame enakku Raghav dhan. loving, caring, protecting appadi nu patha Raghav mattum than. But marriage is not simply these things la there will be more expectations. 

( Sister in law even if my answers are Raghav still will I able to be his wife for a life time. He will have expectations for his wife. Will Raghav be able to accept me ? All the external factors love, care, protecting all are pointing only Raghav. But marriage is not simply these things la there will be more expectations.)

Raghav enna yosikuran therila, whether I can be a good wife therila or may be indha feel ellame infatuation ah kooda therila. Just because Raghav enna nalla pathukura nala I cannot take him for granted. He too has a life with dreams andha dreams la naa suit avena therila. Oru wife ah will I be able to take this relationship to the next level therila. 

( I don't know what is on Raghav's mind, I don't if I can be a good wife to him or if this is infatuation. Just because Raghav takes care of me I cannot take him for granted. He too has dreams and i m not sure if I m the person of his dreams.  Will I be able to take the next step in our relationship ?)

Krithika: ok Malini let us think like you say. If you don't want to continue this marriage just because you feel this is infatuation or just because he cares for you then let us consider as assumption alone ok ....