Chapter - 1

P.S: I have changed the name Ram kumar to Ajay kumar and Suganya as Keerthy.

**********************

The morning rays of the sun peeped into the room to hit the beautiful face of the chubby malini who was sleeping still. Th clock struck 10 and she could not get over her sleep. Not to blame her, the K Drama she watched last night ended only in the early morning. 

As the sun hit her lovely face she pulled the comforter over her head to continue her sleep. The family in the ground floor was busy  when the door bell rang. Krishnan, Malini's father was busy lost in the business papers while Sujatha her mother was arranging breakfast.

Sujatha: Yenga summa thane irukinga door open panna enna. Ella velayum naane than pakkanuma? Yeh Keerthy enna panra ready ayitiya, andha erumaya poi ezhuppu di seekiram.

( You sit idle and why can't you open the door ? Should it be only me doing all the work ? Yeh Keerthy what are you doing. Are you ready ? Wake up that buffalo quickly)

Keerthy: Yen ma kaalaile kathura. time irukku ma innum.

( Why are you screaming in the morning itself maa ? There is time left )

Sujatha: Ungala vechukkitu ennadhan panradho.

( What will I do with you all ?)

Krishnan walked to the door and opened it to see the 5.11 man dressed in a green shirt and black jean leaning on the wall beside the door.

Sujatha: Yaarunga? ( Who is it ?)

Keerthy: Vera yaaru varuva un aasa pulla than ( Who else ? your favourite son is here )

Sujatha: Raghav vaa da. ( Raghav come on boy )

Raghav: Varen maa. Yenna pa morning routine ah? ( Coming maa. What is appa, your daily routine is it ?)

Keerthy: Yenda nee vera. Vaa ulla. ( Not you too.. come inside )

Raghav: Good morning maa. Enna ellam ready ah? ( Is everything ready ?)

Sujatha: Enga da. Paaru orutharukkum poruppe illa. Naa than kathikitte irukken. ( What ? No one is responsible and I have to keep screaming always for everything )

Raghav: Malini enga? ( Where is Malini ?)

Sujatha: Adhane paathen. Andha kutty chathan innum keela varala da.

( I foresaw that... that little devil is yet to come down )

Raghav: Seri naa Poi kootitu varen.( ok, I will get her )

Sujatha: Poda seekiram vaanga time agudhu. ( Go but come fast. We are getting late)

Raghav hurried to Malini's room and saw her sleeping with the comforter over her head. 

Raghav: Night full ah thoongama ippo thoongura paaru. Malini .. yeh Malini yezhudhuru ma ( After being awake for the whole night she is sleeping now.  hey Malini get up )

Malini: Raghav vandhutiya. Konja neram pa please. (Raghav you are here ? Few more minutes please)

Raghav: Maa evlo mukkiyamana vela irukku nee ennada naa innum thoongura. Ellarum ready ayitanga marriage ku dress edukka ponum la. Seekiram ready agu vaa enthiri.

( Dear, how important work we have but you are still sleeping. Everyone is ready to buy to go shopping for wedding dress. Get up and get ready )

She pulled the comforter and stood up stretching her hands.

Malini: Seri enakku dress select pannu. I will bath by the time. ( ok, choose a dress for me )

Raghav: Seri dress select pannitu naa keela poren. Get ready and come soon. (I will go downstairs after choosing a dress for you )