Chapter - 36

Recap: Raghav and Malini propose love

**********

100 days of marriage was a bliss for Raghav and Malini and the day was even more special when they came up and proposed their love. the bitter moments and incidents felt nothing when they got their most beautiful thing in life, their love. They stood hugging each other in the romantic set up letting their warmth to embrace each other. That moment there was nothing other than love and their happiness of being together.

Raghav: By the way do you know how pretty you were today?

Malini: Sollu (tell me )

Raghav: The most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. So beautiful.. Everytime you come infront of me I secretly call you Azhagi (beautiful ) in my mind.

Malini: hmm ... and you too look handsome as always.

They broke the hug when their stomach's started to growl. 

Raghav: 100th day appo we are starving.

Malini: I m very hungry...she pouted making him chuckle at her cute expression.

Raghav: Come lets cook 

Malini: I need to change first..

Raghav: fine, come quickly by the time I will start

Malini moved to their room and changed to her night dress and came to kitchen and saw Raghav has removed hi shirt and cooking. She felt shy but still made up her mind and moved to the kitchen counter.

Malini: Enna cook panra? ( What are you cooking ?)

Raghav: Pasta... If you want I will look more but can you hold on your hunger till then?

Malini: No, pasta will be good for now. May be tomorrow compensate for this.

Raghav: sure Madam

She was admiring him as he swiftly moved while cooking. Sensing her gaze him he bit his cheeks to control his smile. when he turned to her she averted her gaze but couldn't control her blush. He was happy for having the effect on her.

Raghav Mv: Evlo vati enna tease panna ippo nee enna panra nu pakkuren. ( How many time you teased me but now let me see what you will do )

Raghav: Enna sight adikuriya? ( Are you sighting me ?)

Malini: Adhellam manidhargaloda freedom onnum panna mudiyadhu. ( that is freedom of humans , nothing can be done)

Raghav: Seri help pannalam la ( ok but you can help me right ?)

Malini: Enna pannanum sollu seiren ( Tell me what should I do and I will do that)

She hopped from the counter and moved towards him to help. He gave her the spatula to stir the cream and asked her do it continuously. His mind wanted to be mischief suddenly and planned to tease her.

Raghav: Ma innum nalla stir pannanum. ( You should stir properly)

Saying so he stood behind her and held her hand in his and stirred the cream. He was so close and his front was brushing her back. She felt knots in her stomach and her breathe struck for a moment. The spatula and the cream in the pan was long forgotten for her. He bent a little to see her flushed face and her lack of presence. Adding fuel to her state he moved his face close to her cheeks that his hot breathe hit her face.

Raghav: Eppadi ma irukku? ( how is it?)

She couldn't speak a work and stuttered to respond.

Raghav: Pudichirukka? ( do you like it ?)