Chapter - 18

Recap: Raghav is shocked at Krishnaveni's words that Malini is also in love with Raghav

***********

Raghav was too happy on remembering his chithi's words that she could see love in Malini's eyes. He was happy about that and worried on to make her realize it. He had seen the effects he had on her with subtle touches in the past two days in his aunt's presence. He was scared to make to any move that woould make Malini uncomfortable or that might make her think of him as a jerk. Too many ideas popped in hi mind but all were very filmy and he himself felt too shy to think of executing it.

Though he had plans he was scared and felt shy to do any of it when their parents were around them. Anything that went wrong might blow up the entire house so he restrained himself rom doing anything atleast not until they go on to bangalore and have a private space where he could even have time and space to comfort her if something went wrong.

His train of thoughts were broken by the huge laughing from downstairs. Their parents had returned that morning and Malini was good enough to fill them with every second of happenings with Krishnaveni and the family enjoyed every bit of it that too when she said in the dramatic way waving her hands in air and moving according to her way of telling them.

Inspite of the laughs they had listening to Malini, deep down they knew Krishnaveni has done the right things and felt happy for her presence. They now had the confidence that the lone time would definitely make things work for both Raghav and Malini and now they were happy to send them to bangalore to look after their life.

Raghav: Enna sirichu mudichacha? ( Are you done laughing ?)

Krishnan: Vaa Raghav nalla enjoy panninga pola? ( Looks like you enjoyed a lot )

Raghav: Aama amma nalla enjoy pannom. ( yeah yeah enjoyed a lot)

Lakshmikanthan: Dey veedu pathacha? ( Have you found a home for you ?)

Raghav: Adha solla tha vandhen. Pathachu and naa advance pay panniten. Adhu actually already full furnished veedu than so purchase panra vela illa. Edhukkum neenga ellarum indha weekend poitu paathu vanga.

( I just came to inform that. I have found a home and paid advance to that. its a fully furnished home so we don't need to but anything. Still you all can give a visit this weekend)

Devika: hmm seri appo nanga naalu perum poi pakurom. ( ok than we four will go to see that)

Raghav: seri ok.

That weekend parents went to bangalore and checked on the house rented by Raghav and made everything ready for them to move in and returned back. Raghav was busy in office to finish the handovers before leaving the current office. He was feeling bad only that he would miss his friends. He went to the cafeteria with them to spend some time.

Raghav: I will miss you guys.

They all laughed at him and Raghav looked back at them.

Raghav: enda sirikiringa? ( Why are you laughing?)

Sanjay: Nangalum transfer ketrukom. May be one or two months la bangalore varuvom. ( We have requested for transfer too. May be in a month or 2 we will arrive at bangalore)

Prakash: Avlo seekiram unna sandhoshama vida mattom. ( We won't let you be happy so soon)

Raghav: Nejama than solringala? ( Are you serious?)

Bala: Mapla unna vittu irukka mudiyuma appadina sonna nambava pora. Bangalore la neraya beauties irupangalam anga poyachum engalukku yarachum set agurangala pakkalam.