Chapter - 42

Recap: Malini bring Keerthy and her husband home.

***********

Raghav work early morning and went to the railway station to pick their parents. While Malini finished her morning chores and made tea for them. Keerthy came out and saw her sister being so responsible and making tea in the kitchen so early.

Keerthy: Evlo responsible ah marita nee. ( You turned out to be so responsible )

Malini: We can't be the same forever. And Raghav dhan taught me to cook and I learn with Krithi sister. We try many recipes after Raghav and Sarath anna goes to office.

Keerthy: Krithi sister in law ?

Malini: Oh sorry. She lives opposite in our opposite flat. She helped me a lot when we came here and I was zero in handling home. She loves me a lot. Avanga kooda porandha sister mathiri paathupanga. Sarath anna kooda appadi dhan romba caring. ( She takes care of me like her own sister. Sarath brother is also very caring )

Keerthhy: sorry, naa irundhu seiya vendiyadhu ellam pannama poiten. ( Sorry, it should have been to do that  but never did anything )

Malini: Hey I didn't mean to hurt you or make you feel guilty. Just spoke about them thats it.

Keerthy: I understand and how are things between you and Raghav?

Malini: We are super cool and happy.

Keerthy: I know you both are super close as friends but how is it after marriage?

Malini: Summave Raghav ku en mela avlo pasam and care ippo I m his wife sollanuma enna. We are happy with our marriage. ( Raghav will care for me always now I mhis wife do you want me to say ? We are happy with our marriage )

Keerthy: You guys never had a thought of love in between you. Infact you were searching a girl for him

Malini: It all sounds funny now. We have been friends but we realized that we were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Luckily our marriage helped us to realize the love we had for each other.

Keerthy: So it means?

Malini: Means we  love each other and should thank you. Though we felt angry and bad that you left its because of you we are together today so we don't hold any hard feelings.

Keerthy: I m so happy to know. Congrats for your love and marriage.

Malini: Thank you and I m not sure how would amma and appa react. Just open your heart to them. Sure they will understand. I know they are not angry over you but they are hurt. Everything will be fixed if you talk to them.

Keerthy: I understand and I couldn't believe my naughty sister has turned into a matured woman.

Malini: Yes I am. 

The door bell rang the sisters face showed the nervousness.

Malini: Do you want to stay in room until they refresh?

Keerthy: No.

Malini opened the door and Raghav walked carrying the luggage followed by their parents. They stood froze as soon as their eyes fell in Keerthy. They took quick steps to Malini's room when Keerthy took initiative to talk to them. Malini held her hand and comforted her. Raghav sat in the couch in the hall while their parents were refreshing in their room. Raghav eyed Malini to check on their parents and she moved to their room. Malini saw them sitting silently after refresing and gave them tea.

Malini: Amma, Appa I know you are hurt and nothing could heal the scar left behind but we cannot lingering on the past right. Children are tend to make mistake and we have done so many when were young and you have corrected us and showed us the right path. Avala adinga but please hear from her and give her a chance. She misses us all.