Chapter - 28

Recap: Malini realizes her love for Raghav

********

Malini and Raghav were communicating with their eyes forgetting the innocent souls looking at them. Single lives always matter and they couldn't take it anymore and cleared their throats but the young couple were in their own world.

Arthi: Neenga kannala pesanadhu podhum pasikudhu. refresh pannanum. ( Enough of you both talking through your eyes, we need to refresh and we are hungry)

Raghav: Breakfast lam ready ah irukku. room la poi fresh agunga. ( Breakfast is ready go to room and get refresh)

Malini: breakfast ready ah ?

Raghav: Naa akka kitta ellarukkum sethe ready panna solliten so don't worry. ( I have already informed maid to prepare breakfast for all so don't worry)

Sanjay: Adey nee kelambu da naanga pathukurom. ( hey you leave already we will take care)

Lekha: Aama naanga site seeing ponum, shopping ponum evlo vela irukku. ( Yes, we need to go for site seeing  and shopping. We have so much of work)

Raghav: Ellathaiyum ore naal pannathinga ava tired ayiduva. ( don't do everything in one day she will get tired)

Prakash: thambi enaglukku pathukka theriyum enga thangachiya neenga kelamabalam ( Brother we know to take care of our sister so you can leave)

Raghav: Enna veratradhulaye kuriya irunga da ellarum. ( all are ready to chase me away)

He eyed Malini to come to their room and walked before her. Malini took girls to the other room to refresh while boys decided to use the common bathroom to refresh. She then went to their room and saw Raghav waiting for her.

Raghav: Happy ah madam...

Malini: very happy

Raghav: Indha credit card apram unnoda account la cash irukku evlo venumo use panniko. nalla enjoy pannu seriya. Theva illama edhayum yosikadha. Evlo neram aanalum thirumba inga unkitta than varuven. We will meet at night.

( Have this credit card and there is money in your debit card too so spend as much as you want. Enjoy ok ? Don't think about unwanted things. However long it may take but end of day I will come back to you. We will meet at night )

She hugged him resting her head on his chest.

Malini: I will miss you. wait pannuven. ( I will wait)

Raghav: hmmm apram ennoda junior name kooda theriyadhu. Ore oru naal than paathen unkitta sonnen adhukku piragu naa pakkave illa. Ava face kooda avlo nyabagam illa. Nerla paatha kooda ennala identify panna mudiyadhu. ok va madam.

(And I don't even know the name of my junior. I saw her only once and I haven't seen after I spoke to you about her. I don't even remember her face. I won't be able to identify her even if she comes face to face. Is it ok now ?)

Malini bit her tongue for blurting out last night the important part of her dream.

Malini: Adhellam onnum naa kekkalaye.  ( I never asked about it )

Raghav: Naa just solren ma. ( I m just letting you know)

Raghav Mv: I will never let you have even a tiny bit of insecurity in any way Malini.

He pulled back from the hug and pecked he forehead.

Raghav: Seri time achu naa kelamburen. Safe ah iru.  ( ok its getting late. I will leave and be safe)

They came back to living and saw Sanjay sitting on the couch. 

Sanjay: Dey indha bike key. (hey take this bike key)