Chapter - 40

Recap: Raghav and Malini return to bangalore from chennai

***************

Late night they reached bangalore home and hit bed immediately due to extreme tiredness. Morning Raghav woke up first and saw Malini sleeping peacefully and he didn't disturb her. He got ready for office and kissed her forehead and left a sticky note on the mirror for her.

when Malini woke she couldn't find Raghav and felt bad for sleeping so long. she moved to the bathroom and did her morning chores and stood infront of the mirror. A wide smile appeared on her face when she saw the sticky note. she took in her hands and read it.

" Hi Pondati (wifey ), urgent work so had to leave early sorry for not bring on your side when you wake up. I will compensate when I m back tonight. Have food on time and rest well. Love you. Can't wait for the day to start working to get rid of your fears. See you soo. Miss me until then. I will miss you a lot - your Raghav"

She kissed the sticky note and placed it in her drawer and went to the kitchen and made toast for breakfast. She called Vanajay for work and took her mobile to message Raghav. After thinking for along time she texted him. Raghav was busy in a meeting with  some of his staffs. His mobile chimed and he saw the message from Malini and immediately opened it.

" Love you Mr. husband. Missed you when I woke up. Yes you need to compensate with a dinner.

P.S: A little craving to have non-veg today😉 - your foodie wife"

Raghav was sipping water when he read the message and choked. He dispersed the meeting and video called his beloved wife immediately. Malini who anticipated his call slid the green arrow.

Raghav: Love you  Mrs. Raghav and what is that message?

Malini: What message?

Raghav: My wife wants a dinner treat from me and she has preferred non-veg. So I don't mind having lunch instead of dinner. 

Malini: Poi velaya paaru man. ( Go do your work )

Raghav: Indha message paathutu naa eppadi work pannuven di. ( how will I work after seeing this message ?)

Malini: Adhukku naa enna panna mudiyum  ( what can I do for that ?)

Raghav: wait for me to return home. 

Malini: -----

Raghav: Oii enna sound eh kanom. Pesudi ( Hey, why aren't you talking ? Speak )

Malini: Ayyo Raghav work paaru. enakku shy ah irukku. Phone vekkuren. ( Raghavvv, do your work. I m feeling shy. I m disconnecting the call )

Raghav: Konjam micham vei di naa nerla paakuradhukku. ( Save some for me to see ) You look beautiful when you blush. I love you 

Malini: Love you too. Now hang up and get back to work.

Raghav: Wear saree today.

Malini: hmmm.

They ended the call and Raghav could not concentrate on his work and kept pacing in his room waiting for the day to end. Continuous phone calls made him get back to work. Even after a day full of hectic works Raghav felt energetic and drove back home. He stopped his car and bought so much of flowers to decorate their bed and jasmines for Malin. His mind was crazy thinking of the night.

Raghav Mv: Kadavule thank you so much. Seekiram ava mind maathita. Unakku 108 coconuts odaikuren. ( God, thank you so much she changed her mind so soon. I will offer 108 coconuts for you )

He happily got down from the car and entered the lift whistling and carrying a bag o flowers in it. Luckily the bag didn't reveal the content it. He pressed the door bell and waited for Malini to open the door. Malini opened the door and there was no expression on her face.