Chapter - 9

Recap: Vineet decides to move on in his life. Raghav goes to meet his freinds

************

Raghav called his friends and to meet him at the near by restaurant of their office. He reserved a private cabin to meet them. His mind was flooded with many thoughts and he wanted clarity in many. every he had his Malini and friends to help him whenever gets into some confusion. He was lost in thoughts that he didn't even notice his freinds who already arrived and sat opposite to him and next to him.

Sanjay and Prakash looked at each other and looked at Raghav who had still not noticed them. Prakash sighed and cleared his throat to break his trance and finally he saw them.

Raghav: Hey when did you guys come ?

Sanjay: Where in the earth were you Raghav that you didn't even notice us for such long time.

Raghav: Nothing da.

Prakash: Un vaai than solludhu but your face doesn't say so man. ( Pnly your mouth is saying but your face says something else)

Bala: Machan Pudhu mapla ippadi confusion la irukka. ( Dude you are new wedded groom and why are so confused ?)

Sanjay: Raghav, We understand your situation. The unexpected marriage wil be difficult to accept but don't mistake me da you will both make a perfect pair. Just try to give a chance da. 

Raghav: Are you for serious?

Prakash: Yes Raghav you both will make best pair da. 

Raghav: I have many things to tell you guys.

Sanjay: Enna sollu. ( Tell us then)

Raghav: An hour before marriage I went to meet Vineet at the terrace to speak about marriage but something different happened.

Bala: suspense vekkama solli thola da ( Break the suspense and tell us already)

Raghav: He didn't love Malini for serious da. He had taken some bet from his friends to make Malini fall for him and he only acted to be in love for her. Still he wants to win his bet even after our marriage. 

Raghav looked at them who didn't give any reaction which made him confused.

Raghav: Dey ennada yedhachum pesunga ( Hey come on say something)

Sanjay: Engalukku eppovo theriyum. Actually marriage mudinja apram unkitta sollalam nu irundhom. But god's grace you both got married. ( We know that already. Actually we planned to reveal it after the marriage. )

Bala: Not only that man he is behind some other girl also. we saw him couple of times at restaurant and last time we saw him at airport along with the same girl. He went to goa with her.

Raghav: Ennada solringa? ( What are you saying ?)

Prakash: Yes Raghav, he is a jerk. But don't worry Malini sonna purijikuva. ( But Malini won't understand if we say)

Raghav: No da, I don't want to tell Malini anything about vineet now.

Sanjay: Enna da pesura.? ( What are you talking ?)

Raghav: Yes, I want her to see with her own eyes his true colors.

Bala: Fact.

Prakash: Ok pannalam. Avana follow panni easy ah expose pannidalam. (ok we will do it. We will follow him and expose him easily)

Raghav: But ippo illa. ( But not now )

Sanjay: Dey please don't beat the bush. 

Raghav: See I m being open to you guys. Vineet kitta pesum podhu than i realised one thing. ( I realised one thing when I spoke to Vineeth)