Chapter - 4

Recap: Vineet meets Tara at restaurant

***********

It was Tuesday evening and Raghav was extremely busy in handing over his porject to his co -ordinates to carry out in his absence. A day could not be worse than ever as he was doing his work non-stop skipping his lunch even. As he finished his hand overs for a week he tilted his head and leaned on the office chair and exhaled a long breathe to relax finally. He would be free as much as possible to enjoy Ajay and Keerthy's wedding with family.

He opened his eyes to the voice of his friends who faces missed the usual grins.

Raghav: Enna da, Why are you guys so silent? ( what guys ? Why are you silent )

Prakash: Raghav unkitta oru important vishayam pesanum da ( Raghav we need to say something very important )

Raghav: Enna pudhusa irukku sollu da ( what is that ? Tell me )

Prakash: adhu Ma... ( that is Ma....) 

Sanjay cut him by starting a conversation.

Sanjay: Dey first nee sapda vaa. lunch kooda sapdama irukka ( Hey you first come to have food. Why haven't you had lunch yet ?)

Raghav: Avan yedho solla vandhan enna nu kettutu povom. ( He was about to say something. Lets hear him first and then we shall go )

Sanjay: ippo variya illa Malini ku phone pannava ( Are you coming now or should I call Malini ?)

Raghav: vendam da vaanga polam. ( No no, lets go )

They reached the cafeteria and sat in a table.

Sanjay: Nee iru Raghav nanum Prakashum poi vaangitu varom. ( Raghav you wait here.Me and Prakash will go get food)

Sanju dragged Prakash with him to buy food for Raghav

Prakash: Dey yenda solla venam sonna? ( Why did you stop me from telling him ?)

Sanjay: Loosu, Malini ku onnu na avan yeppadi react pannuvan theriyum la adhunala than solla vidala. Ippo nee sonna avan concentratio full ah adhula poidum. First ajay marriage mudiyatuum apram sollalam. Eppadiyum Malini marriage vara veliya engayum poga matta. ( You know how he will react if something bad happens to Malini that is why I stopped you. His concentration will be fully on that then so first let Ajay marriage get over then we will tell him. Anyhow Malini will not go out until the marriage )

Prakash: I think you are right.

Sanjay: seri vaa polam. ( ok, come lets go )

They got fried rice for Raghav and snacks for them and reached the table.

Raghav: Dey office la settle agama ella functions kum vandhudunga ( Hey don't get settled in office and come to all the rituals )

Bala: Varom machan vera enna vela Ajay marriage than important. ( We will come dude. What could be more important other than Ajay's marriage ?)

Prakash: Nee sollanuma da Kandippa first aala varuvom. ( We will come even if you don't call us)

---------

Malini was still sleeping with the book on her face which she used to put an act of reading for her exams to escape the lecture session of Sujatha the previous night. Keerthy who came there clicked her and posted in their whatsapp group which had the members of the families.

Keerthy: Malini, amma is waiting or you. Get ready di

There was response and Keerthy shook her hand defeatedly and pulled the book away from Malini's face to see her grinning face.