Chapter - 17

Recap: Raghav's aunt gives a surprise visit and they turn to be a perfect couple in her eyes

*************

Raghav returned aftersometime with some jasmine flowers in his hand and stood watching between Malini and his aunt. Krishanveni was too staring at him standing still.

Krishnaveni: Yennada poi un pondati ku kudu. ( what boy ? Go, give it your wife )

Raghav nodded his head and walked towards Malini and gave her the flowers. Malini was having very different feeling. It all looked like as she watched in few old movies and the usual teasing words of malli poo and halwa striked her. Her stomach churned with the different feeling she was going through. She got the flowers from him and turned to leave but Krishnavei stopped her and took the flowers from her and adorned Malini's hair with all the flowers.

Krishnaveni: Poo vangi kudutha odane vekkaum. Ippo paaru evlo latchanama irukku. ( you should pin the flowers immediately if he brought you see how good you look)

Raghav saw Malini who was looked divinely in his eyes  with the flowers which her aunt put to her front and reached just above her bosoms. He saw her cheeks turned pink of blushing.

Raghav Mv: Nejamave vekka padrala? Ippo naa enna seiradhu onnum panna mudiyadha situation la indha mallippo la thevaya gopi namakku. Ayyo kadavule poo vecha extra azhaga theriyurale. control da Raghav edatha gaali pannu.

( Is she really feeling shy ? What should I do now , I can't really do anything and in this situation do we need jasmine flowers Gopi ? God, she look extra beautiful with flowers. Control Raghav, leave this place)

Raghav: Enakku konjam office work irukku naa mela poren. ( I have some work so I will be upstairs)

Krishanveni: Seri Malini nee poi dinner sei. ( Malini, you go prepare dinner)

Raghav stopped and turned to Malini and signalled her to call him and she nodded. Krishnaveni settled infront of the TV to watch her serials when Malini entered the kitchen with her phone connected with airpods.

Raghav gave her clear instructions to set the idly maker and batter ready and told her heat the gravy and chutney. He sneaked into the kitchen and filled the plates with the batter and set it and left from there. Malini called him again.

Raghav: Enna achu idly eduthutiya? ( did you take the idly out ?)

Malini: Eppadi edukuradhu. Romba hot irukku lid.  ( How should I take it out? The lid is very hot )

Raghav: Naa varen. ( I will come)

Raghav went to the kitchen but Krishnaveni stopped him.

Krishnaveni: Enna pa venum? ( What do you want ?)

Raghav: Onnum illa chithi. Water bottle edukka poren. ( Nothing aunty,I going to take water bottle)

He went and quickly removed the lid and transferred the idly to hot pack and told her what the chutney and gravy made off an went back to the room. Malini called his aunt and served inner an managed to answer her questions. Later Raghav and Malini had dinner and went to the their room after Malini cleaned the vessels.

Malini held her back and sat tiringly on the bed.

Malini: Pavam pa amma lam eppadi than ella work panrangalo. Mudiyala da sami. ( Poor mothers,how are they doing all these works ? I can't go)

Raghav smiled at her rantings but he was surely lost in her surreal beauty infront of him. If they were in mutual in love and marriage her appearance would have created a diferent aura in the room but only him in this marriage and she giving a perfect wife vibe made his heart thud with every emotion but could not express.