Chapter - 15

Recap: Raghav and Malini arrive at resort for party. Thendral plan for a game to mock Malini

***************

Raghav held Malni's hand in his and his thumb caressed her knuckles comforting her. Malini inhaled and exhaled calming her mind and smiled at Raghav. Thendral held a mic and stood in the centre of the tables to gain the attention of everybody.

Thendral: Hi everybody shall we take few minutes to give attention to our newly weds.

Everybody cheered to her.

Thara: Good. Raghav and Malini since you were childhood buddies you both might know each other well so shall we ask few questions to you. Everyone must be happy to know how good you too are together.

Raghav: sure.

Malini nodded her head.

Thendral: Thank you. So Malini you have just completed your college but Raghav is qualified more than you. Are you ok with it and Raghav how do you feel about that ?

Malini: To be honest my studies was taken care by Raghav from my very younger age and that has never been a thought of difference for me. I always wished that he does what he liked and he let me do the same and supported me always in studies. Infact he my guru. So our education definitely doesn't matter.

Raghav: Marriage is definitely not a business to choose over education. It is a mere understanding between the couples and me and Malini know each other well which is far enough and if she wanted to study definitely I will be there for her and I won't force her.

Thendral didn't expect Raghav and Malini to hit a six of her first question so she sighed and started again.

Thendral: Malini which food does Raghav likes the most of your cooking ?

Malini: I m sorry I don't even know C in cooking. I can just be a helper in cuttings.

Thendral: Oh my god. Pity for Raghav. Usually women love to cook for their husband so Raghav have you chosen the list of restaurants to serve you foods?

Raghav: Why should always ladies be a cook and I m totally against it and why should I search for restaurant when I know to cook. I love cooking that too we enjoy a lot cooking together. I love to cook for her.

Thendral: Which is her favourite food? What would you cook for her if she is angry ?

Raghav: She loves curd rice with potato chips but she loves my mushroom pasta. She has never been angry with me but if she is upset over anything then I make her blueberry pie to chill her.

Raghav looked at Malini and she snaked her arms around his.

Thendral: Malini, Raghav is very handsome and charming and no wonder girls drool over him. Do you feel insecured anytime?

Raghav now understood that all these were to provoke the insecurities in Malini and ganished his teeth.

Malini: No. I have been with Raghav from my childhood and I have never seen Raghav getting impressed with any girl so far so why would I feel insecure.

Raghav was impressed the way she gave back to Thendral.

Thendral was now irritated to see their bonding.

Thendral: If you both were not destined then what qualities you have expected from your partner? Malini start with you.

Malini: He should be 5.11, so that I can hear his heart beat when I hug him, he should be caring. I should feel warm with him. He should be my home.