Chapter - 7

Recap: Elders decide to get Malini and Raghav married and Raghav comes to know the real face of Vineet

**********

Was he really in love with Malini, does he behave the same as the people in love, would be this feel love, is staying together without giving up on each other is love, if that meant love then not only Raghav then Malini is also in love with Raghav. Did they fail to realize that what they shared between them was love? If it was love why did others not confront them about this? Too many thoughts rushed in Raghav's mind as he went towards Malini's room while Vineet and his friend left the wedding hall after the bitter meet with Raghav.

Raghav stood in front of the room and knocked the door and Sujatha opened and saw him standing.

Sujatha: Vaa Raghav ulla. neenga pesunga naa velila work pakkuren. ( Raghav come inside and you both can talk. I will look after the work outside)

Raghav: Seri ma ( ok maa)

Raghav closed the door and saw Malini sitting on the dressing stool in front of the mirror lost in thoughts. He knew that she is nervous rather than confused because he knows that she will believe him with blind eyes so he decided to calm her mind.

Raghav: Malini ma

Malini: sollu Raghav. ( Tell me Raghav)

Raghav: Vineet kitta pesiten. He understood. First marriage mudiyattum parents kashta padutha vendam nu sollitan. We take time to sort out nu sonnan. And for time being avanukku call panna vendam nu sonnan. In case avane call panna enna pesa vekka sonnan.

( I have spoken to vineet. He understood. He didn't want to keep our parents worried so he wanted to get us married. He said we will take time to sort it out. and for time being he doesn't want you to call him. Even if he calls then he wanted me to speak to him)

Malini: Seri Raghav. Nee irukkum podhu enakkum enna kavala.  ( ok Raghav, Why do I need to worry when I have you )

Raghav: Unakku enmela avlo nambikkaiya? ( Do you trust me so much ?)

Malini: Ennada pudhusa kekkura?  ( Why are you asking as if its new ?)

She stood and hugged him and for the first time the hug felt a different for him. Not lust, not romantic but some feel which felt like the belief and love he wanted to give her and take from her for the entire life. Is this what people say love? If this is love and yes I love Malini and what a fool I was to not realize these years. May everything takes time and like it happened to him he hoped that Malini will also realize that her love is only him.

He pulled from the hug and kissed her forehead. It was not the first time he kissed her forehead but this was a promise he made to himself to protect her and be her knight in shining armour and love her forever.

Malini: Unna vida yara nambuven naa. ( Whom will I trust if not you ?)

Raghav: Seri(ok) get ready I will leave now. 

Raghav reached his room and saw his friends waiting for him. For a moment he stood without any reaction but his mind was running with many thoughts. Do he need to tell them everything about Vineet now ? What will they think if they come to know that I told Vineet about my love for Malini? Will they look at disgustingly or should I ask them the feel of love to make sure of my feelings. Will they hate me if I tell them?

Prakash: Dey ennada yosikra? ( What are you thinking ?)

Raghav: Onnum illada? Naa onnum ketta solluvingala? ( Nothing man. Will you answer if ask you something ?)