Chapter - 5

Recap: Vineet and Tara are in goa and Lakshmikandhan and Krishnan family gets ready for reception.

****************

The night could have not been shorter as that night in these many years as Krishnan and Sujatha felt. It all looked liked just a few days they had their little angel in their arms as she was born and the years like a flick and Keerthy will be getting married in a day. All their memories from the day Keerthy was born and she turned to be a responsible sister when Malini was born was surreal for them. Their daughters were angels in their lives who never failed to lit up with happiness always.

The dawn made Krishnan and Sujatha's heart heavy inspite of joy filled with. They were holding an album which had the memories of their daughters all these years at every stage. A tear of pride and joy left the corner of the eyes. 

Keerthy was sitting at the windown sill looking out the still dark sky beyond the tiny colorful lights that decorated their house for the big day. Her eyes yearned for rays of light no not light her eyes were yearning for hope. There was no joy or glow that usually could be seen on the bride. She seemed to be lost in thoughts that she could n't hear the soft voice which was repeated at her as "akka".

Malini in her life has been very chirpy and naughty. She always loved to pull on Keerthy but deep in her heart she loved her sister boundless. The thought that Keerthy will not be in their house after the marriage has started to give the missing feels already. The usual late riser was awake at the dawn and was standing the door of her sister's room calling her with most repect.

The sisters engulfed in a hug as they were in tears. They entwined their hands and walked towards downstairs only to find their parents sitting on the floor with their albums. Soon they were in the arms of their parents in a group hug with tears.

Sujatha had most of her time throwing tantrums on the girls but deep down her unconditional love for them has always been to them and they shared a special bond of being friends beyong the motherhood. Krishnan never remembered a day when he had been harsh to his angels. He always gave up on anything only for a smile from them or just a pout.

Sujatha being the mood changer felt the family drowned in emotion so she took her charge to get the day with her usual antics and Krishnan played with her.

Sujatha: Keerthy nalla poi thoongu apram photo la en moonji appadi ippadi irukku polambuva nee ( Keerthy you better get back to sleep or you will be complaining about your looks tomorrow)

Krishnan: Aama apram unna vida Malini azhaga iruka nu vera feel panni sanda poduvinga rendu perum. ( Yes, then you will fee bad that Malini looks better than you. Later you both will start a fight over it.)

Keerthy: Sonnalum sollala nalum Malini dhan azhagu. ( Even if say or not Malini is the one beautiful one here)

Malini: happa ippo vachum accept pannitiya aiya jolly. ( Wow, finally you all accepted that and I m happy for it )

Keerthy: Podi loosu summa sonna odane nambuviya. ( Go away crazy one. How could believe everything immediately?)

Malini: Adipavi unna poi akka nu feel panni pesuna paaru chei I m very disappointed ( Ohh girl, see I took your side and spoke for you but I m very disappointed )

Keerthy: Podi Japan mooki ( Go away japan nose)

Malini: Enna appadi solladha Keerthy Avlodhan ( Don't call me that Keerthy. Then I won't spare you )

Keerthy: Sonna enna pannuva? ( What will you do for saying that 

Malini: Un reception la un makeup ah spoil panniduen ( I will spoil your makeup in the reception)