Chapter - 45

Recap: The family surprise Raghav and Malini by arranging their nuptial night.

***********

Raghav and Malini entereed their room and saw the entire room and their bed decorated with lot of flowers and scented candles on the floor or their nuptial night. Malini gasped and closed her mouth with hands while Raghav gave her an intense look. She turned and looked at him who was already looking at her and raised his eyebrows.

Raghav: Naa sollala yedho plan panni seira mathiri irukku nu but paravla worth the wait. Naa nenacha mathiriye set up ellam correct ah irukku. Start pannuvoma? (I told you it looks like planned but its ok everything is worth. Everything is set up to my expectations. Shall we start ?)

She took slow steps backward and turned to leave but he caught her pallu and pulled her slowly to him and hugged her from behind.

Raghav: Oru important work irukku mudichitu varen. ( There is an important work, I will be back finishing it )

He left her and moved to he living area and searched for something and later came with a screw driver.

Malini: Edhukku idhu ippo? ( Why do you need it now ?)

Raghav: Wait panni paru. ( wait and watch )

He took a chair and climbed on it and started to remove the calling bell.

Malini: Ippo yen adha remove panra ? ( Why are you removing it now ?)

Raghav: Enakku theriyum morning kulla namma time spoil panna enna venam nadakkum adhan indha mura advance preparation. Past experience so alert ah irukradhu thappu illa.

(I know before morning anything could happen to spoil our time so I m being cautious this time. Nothing wrong in being alert from our part experience)

Malini face palmed and sat on the couch watching him. Once he finished removing it he took both their mobiles and turned it off.

Malini: Adhaye yen off panra? ( why do you switch off that ?)

Raghav: Idhu dhan first enemy adhan off panniten. ( This is our first enemy and that is why I m switching it off)

Malini: what if somebody calls for emergency?

Raghav: Call panna koodathu nu dhan off panren. ( I m switching because I don't want anyone to call us )

Malini went to kitchen to drink water and Raghav walked to their room. He looked around every decoration which brought a shy smile on his face.

Raghav Mv: Namma pasanga dhan panni irupanga. Ellam waste aaga koodadhu kadavule. ( It should our friends who did this. God nothing should go wasted )

He sat on the bed and waited for Malini while she saw in kitchen fidgeting her saree pallu.

Malini Mv: Malini don't spoil the day. Its happening after a long wait so relax.

She took long breathe to calm her racing heart which didn't help still she took the special milk which was prepared already and walked slowly and halted as she reached the entrance of their room when she saw Raghav leaning on the door waiting for her.

She averted her gaze as she couldn't handle his intense look.

Raghav: Madam eppadi velilaye nikkura idea va illa ulla varingala? ( Madam, do you have idea of getting in or you planned to stay out ?)

She smiled and walked inside while he closed the door behind. He took the glass from her and placed it on the nightstand and looked at her blushing face.