Chapter - 43

Recap: Parents forgive Keerthy and Ajay.  Family is together after a long time

*************** 

Raghav returned from office to witness the ladies in the dining hall having their time and their father in the hall watching cricket and Ajay and Vettri in the kitchen preparing dinner. Raghav should have been the happiest person to witness this if he was a newly wed or a person who is new in love with his wife or if he wasn't waiting for the first night that has n't happened for a long time. Yet the happiness in everyone's reached his heart and he entered inside a wide smile and sat next to his father with a longing eye on his wife to look at him who was already lost in deep discussion with her sister. Who could blame for that ? She has met her sister after a long time and he could not expect to gain her attention but his heart couldn't understand and left to their room to refresh.

As he came out in his tracks and vest, Malini stood with arms across her chest leaning on the wall. He moved and leaned side ways next to her and looked at her.

Raghav: what madam do you remember me? 

Malini: Nyabagam illama than vandhu nikkurangala? ( I have come here without having your thoughts is it ?)

Raghav: Adhan paathene.  ( Yeah I saw that )

Malini: Evlo naal apram ellarum onna irukkom happy ah irukkadha? ( We are all together after a long time so why won't be happy ?)

Raghav: Irukku yaar illanu sonna.  ( Yeah it is who refused it ?)

Malini: Paatha appadi theriyalaye ( But I couldn't see that )

Raghav: Vera eppadi theriyudhu? ( What else are you seeing ?)

Malini: Nee ippadiye pesu kedaikura konjam time la kooda. Naa poren (You keep talking like this even in the less time we get. I m leaving )

Raghav pulled her back and she landed on his chest. He kissed her cheeks and smooched her nape.

Malini: Ellarum irukanga pa ( everyone is here )

Raghav: Irukattum ippo enna adhukku ( Let them be, does it matter ?)

He pecked her lips and slowly nibbled her lower lips. She pulled away when her mother called her and she left the room leaving a grumpy Raghav. He wore a T shirt and came to the hall and joined Ajay and Vettri in kitchen. After dinner they all settled in the hall.

Vettri: Aunty, Uncle I need to join office so we should leave for mumbai tomorrow.

Sujatha: Evlo naal apram ippo dhane paathom konja naal irukalame ( We have met after a long time. You can stay for some more days right ?)

Vettri: Illa aunty important project irukku leave poda mudiyadhu. ( nmo aunty, there is an important project and I can't extend my leave)

Keerthy: Vettri naa venum na konja naal irukkene ( Vettri, shall I some more days with them ?)

Vettri: No problem then I will leave. Tell me when you want return and I will come back and take you along.

Sujatha: Appo ellarum chennai ku polam. ( then we will all leave to chennai )

Raghav: Maa enakku leave illa ma ( I don't have leave )

Devika: Seri da appo nee matum iru. Nanga Malini ya kootitu porom. ( ok you stay back then. We will take Malini with us )

Raghav Mv: Pona jenmathula evanukkachum first night nadakka vidama pannitena enna? ippadi vechu seiranga enna ( Did I stop or spoil someone from having their wedding night ? Everyone is behind me )